Losi 8ight engine options

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildwilly420

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just picked up an awesome losi 8ight on feebay.Its not the new 2.0.This is also my first used rig.Comes with an brandnew 0.S.21VG,but I don't want that engine.I would like to buy an Picco.28 and have Robin at ECRM do the extreme mod,maybe pick up one of his pipes.My question is will it fit? I was told it is the stock mount.This is my first Losi,I have an HPI Trophy Truggy that i installed an Lrp.28 with the extreme mod.With a lilttle bit of grinding it fit.Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Never mind guys,I just answered my own question.lol....UPDATE..The losi never arrived,Feebay refunded money.I bought and put together a new Losi 8ight T 2.0 for $450,happy about that at least.engine will be Picco.28 modded.You can fit just about any engine from .21-28.

Last edited:
Never mind guys,I just answered my own question.lol....UPDATE..The losi never arrived,Feebay refunded money.I bought and put together a new Losi 8ight T 2.0 for $450,happy about that at least.engine will be Picco.28 modded.You can fit just about any engine from .21-28.

Check out Triton R/C Lace over there has the PICCO .28 motors and pipes and he can mod them. But I don't see them needing a mod. They are already beasts stock out of the box.

Back