Losi 3.4 in my revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2010450X

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I’m looking to install my losi 3.4 into my revo. Small issue I’m running into is the ball link on the carb being too short. It’s a smaller diameter than the traxxas one or I’d just reuse it. Anyone have any links to other ball ends? I’ve friend multiple google searches and could get anything to come up aside from some O.S. Parts. Thanks.

Dubro makes all kinds of sets for making custom linkages, ball ends etc. You could also try ordering the Losi one and see if you can thread it on to the existing linkage

I’m specifically looking for the end that has a set screw on the carb. I know I can get lots of other plastic style linkages. Sorry I wasn’t super clear on that

Traxxas part #5243 is the "throttle arm" you're looking for, assuming it fits the same size slide.

Yeah, I need the part that goes on the carb, not the plastic cup that is on the servo linkage.

unscrew to short one. how much does it need to be longer ? got enough treads on shaft to add spacer?.any piece of nylon will work as long as you can drill a hole in it...that why I always have a chump of Delrin in my pit box.. and a dremel tool..if threaded shaft isnt long enough then id measure it decide how much longer of a shaft I need and go buy one.its called the kiss method.

Back