looking for a rtr buggy help please

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigga

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i am looking for my first buggy , for playing at a few local tracks, and maybe some racing later on . I was looking at the ta rc8 rs , the hpi d8s and the duratrax 835b. I dont know anything about buggys , my only other nitro is my tmaxx . What one of these kits would you suggest , or something else in that price range.Thanks

If you want to race I would look at the Associated RC8.2, Losi 8ight 2.0, or maybe an OFNA Hyper Star

I agree. go with RC8.2 or RC8.2e

i am not sure how much racing i will do, theres a couple tracks were people just go and play around they are not legit races. I really like the d8s . i will look at the rc8.2 as well . Thought i would have got some more opinions , got alot of views

If you dont care about racing then you can start off with something like the OFNA Ultra LX2. Good basher for a great price.

I don't think you would have a problem with the D8S personally, but haven't had experience with it personally, so others may know better than me. For just bashing anything from HPI, Hot Bodies, OFNA, Losi, Team Associated, or Kyosho should be fine.

Thanks for the help guys I ordered the Losi rtr Seemed like the best one going

Back