Looking at an enduro24

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimmie28

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Looking at picking up an element Enduro24 any thoughts or opinions on it? Are they easily upgraded or even worth the money? Should I just get an scx24? Let me know

I've seriously thought about purchasing one myself just to mess with while we are sitting around camp. Honestly I'm not sure which one but I would go with the ecx24.

I'm sure there are some you tube vids comparing them. they look pretty good. I know the Axial has more aftermarket if your interested in upgrades. I have the 1/10 enduro and love it, if the 1/24 is the same you can't go wrong. You should get both! ;)

I've had the scx24 for a couple years... think I've driven it like 7 times. lol! Thought I'd be more into it. If it was faster and free wheeled (non-worm gear diffs), I'd like it more. Guess I'd be more into a rock bouncer maybe.

I've had the scx24 for a couple years... think I've driven it like 7 times. lol! Thought I'd be more into it. If it was faster and free wheeled (non-worm gear diffs), I'd like it more. Guess I'd be more into a rock bouncer maybe.
I am the same way with crawlers. But I just don't have the terrain here. Indiana isn't known for it's mountains.

But I have been thinking for a long time I would love to build a 1:24 - 1:16 crawler course on some shelving around the wall. Maybe coming off a corner table, across some shelves, to another table. My time with building model railroad dioramas gives me lots of ideas for it using Hydrocal and insulation foam board to create the mountains in miniature. It would be a fun project anyway.

I started looking at getting a couple SCX24's the other day for my son and his friend to play with. And then yesterday I saw Tomley's video on the Furitek Teko kit for it. It is pretty amazing how slow/fast it will go...

The aftermarket support for the scx24 is incredible. With a few mods, they can climb amazing lines. Adding furitek to the mix makes them magic.
There's some pretty challenging 24th scale climbs after the first bit on this video-
My gawd that thing is a spider! Awesome rig! I want to build one now.

@Pat_ranch There's my little Taco Truk! 😍 Your not kidding about magic! I'm going to have to put a Furitek on my shopping list soon.
Yeah, it is pretty amazing to watch a crawler move that slow. And so much grip! Pat was doing a helluva job driving too. I was seeing the lines and it was cool to see how getting diagonal on some of those faces was keeping the drivetrain in the clear.

I have just recently bought one, I put bigger tires and one 1/4 once wt in the front, in bumper gap.
With just those mods the little thing does pretty good. I'm buying a lizard pro esc for it. Seen a video and now got to get it. Lol

I have just recently bought one, I put bigger tires and one 1/4 once wt in the front, in bumper gap.
With just those mods the little thing does pretty good. I'm buying a lizard pro esc for it. Seen a video and now got to get it. Lol
You cannot beat the Furitek stuff for these little crawlers.

You cannot beat the Furitek stuff for these little crawlers.
Just wandering what one to buy?
Probably buying the 20a one. But just a little more money I can get the bigger one 30-50a. Gona be on the fence with this for a little.

They're all pretty decent from what I've seen, even back to the Tegu. The Lizard Pro is a good choice. And everything in between is good. I'd grab one with bluetooth, or you can buy the separate module to add it. That way you can make adjustments with their app.

Last edited:
They're all pretty decent from what I've seen, even back the the Tegu. The Lizard Pro is a good choice. And everything in between is good. I'd grab one with bluetooth, or you can buy the separate module to add it. That way you can make adjustments with their app.
One of the reasons I love Furitek systems is the set up app. Very cool program and easy to use.

Back