Sold / Found Lookin for some axial swag....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phins Fan

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Howdy guys n gals. I was out in the garage and goin thru some stuff I'm either never gonna build or was an impulse buy that I never use. All RCNT and PP rules apply. Prices include shipping.

1) HPI RS4 Evo 3.

Pretty well stock with a newer f150 body. I believe it has the .12SS engine. Put on a new tiger starter. 2spd. Pretty solid rig that gets up and goes. On road is just not dirty enough for me. Need your own RX/TX. $110

2) Blade CP Pro helicopter.

I got this in a trade with someone from here but can't remember who. I have never flown it as aero just never became my thing either. Comes with a ton of spare parts. $75?

4) Thunder A6 Charger

My spare backup charger. Bought it used 3 years ago and it just sits on the shelf. Comes with instructions, balance board and a plug for Deans. $35

I'm working off a tablet and cannot get pics up. If you would pm me your email/cell number I'd be happy to get some off to you.

As far as trades I'm looking for AR60 upgrades. Needing 2 sets of CVD's and double knuckles and c hubs (aluminum). Transmission upgrades (steel or aluminum gears), 2.2 rims or??? Let me know.....

Thanks for lookin

Last edited:
The Jato is tempting! Good luck with the sale!

Interested in the jato. Do you have pics of it?

would shipping be available for the hpi rs4 tot he uk?

I'm not sure. Would b the first time I've shipped over the pond.. If you want to pm me your info I can check when I get back to work on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.