Lipo charger question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbnjzb

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So, I'm using the Venom Pro charger. I've been charging my 2 lipos with no problem maybe 3 times. Now, almost everytime I charge it stops with a message saying "Low Voltage Input". I'm not sure what's going on. Anyone have this problem or know what I need to do. Nothing changed on the way I'm charging them. The batteries are new and if I run charge 2-3 times they seem to be ok. IDK Ideas? Thanks.

Have you been balancing them as well? Sounds like one of your cells in the packs is low. Could be your power supply for the charger itself is bad too, mine has a LV cutoff if the AC coming in drops below 10V.

Yeah, I've been balancing and all cells are equal. I wish I had another power supply to check...maybe i'll call them too. thanks.

So, venom said its a bad power supply. +1 for you! The problem is they want me to send cord out before they send me new one. I guess I do understand why. Thanks! Hope this solves prob.

So, venom said its a bad power supply. +1 for you! The problem is they want me to send cord out before they send me new one. I guess I do understand why. Thanks! Hope this solves prob.

Awesome, hopefully that's all it is. If it's under warranty, I would request that they send a pre paid shipping label for me. If the warranty is already up, then +1 for Venoms service dept.

alot of companies want the cord to make sure you are not trying to scam them some people try and get stuff for free

i bought a small fridge with a glass door and stainless steel and it had a big dent in it

they told me cut the cord off and send it to them and they would send me a new fridge

So, I'm kind of impressed! I already got a tracking # for the new one and I haven't even sent the old one yet. Btw it's also a refurbished charger that I have! Their csr svc is #1 in my book. Less than 1 day and my new power supply is in the mail. Works for me. Thanks.

Mine didn't even work when I got it....props to venom they're a good company.