Liperior Endurance are Venom Drives

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jondarry

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Thought I'd try the endurance hard pack line. Only read one person saying they sucked but I figured I'd try anyway. Peeled the sticker and turns out it's a venom drive, which apparently suck. Thus explaining the suckage. I'm guessing rcbattery.com bought old stock when venom went down?

P_20230706_175613.jpg

The yellow packs aren't that bad and better than the endurance packs apparently.

I'm sure a lot of people would be shocked to know what brands use the same LiPo cells in their packs. The hard cased packs... some of the molded cases themselves are used on a few different brands. Just change up the font/color of label... poof!... you got a cool new LiPo pack to sell to the masses. Some brands make their cases unique looking to further distance themselves from their competitors.
Amazon Basics.jpg
Amazon Basics 2S.jpg

:p :naughty:🤣

Last edited:
I'm sure a lot of people would be shocked to know what brands use the same LiPo cells in their packs. The hard cased packs... some of the molded cases themselves are used on a few different brands. Just change up the font/color of label... poof!... you got a cool new LiPo pack to sell to the masses. Some brands make their cases unique looking to further distance themselves from their competitors.
View attachment 168569View attachment 168568
What is surprising to me is using venom since the company no longer exist.

What is surprising to me is using venom since the company no longer exist.
Maybe Liperior was just using the leftovers that venom had? Venom filled bankruptcy last year. They still have stuff left over on the amazons and interwebs.
View attachment 168569View attachment 168568
Amazon basics 🤣

Back