LHS pissin me off ,,grrrrrr

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racin_38

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
ok i just purchased a 18mt and i went in to tell them about this little truck ,he says if you had good ideas bring them to me and i will look into it ,well i said to him that he should carry a few mini-t's 1/2-8's rc18's that kinda thing maybe the kids or even adults would say hey good deal i like this and get into this awsume ADDICTING hobby
what he told me had me fuming ,
he says i dont like them the are just like a X-mod ,i am thinking WTF this guy only orders in what he likes and if you special order it then you pay shipping or
wait for them to order
i was going to place an order and thought no the hell with it i will get it somewhere else even if it takes me a week to get it which is honestly quicker then if i order it from him ,
and if i want it sooner i have to pay shipping so why go thru him ,order it myself and have it shipped to my door and save the gas in running to the shop
sorry for rambleing on but he just pisses me off so bad its like anything i buy is junk compared to his stuff and he own a megatech on-road (YIPPY) anyway i am done rambleing
later
rick

take that bad ass mt up there and show him what "just like a xmod" can do.. he will change his mind the first time he sees it run in person. i know i did and the one i saw was stock.

Your not alone. I asked my lhs about parts for my Clod and they looked at me like I asked them the meaning of like LOL.

The LHS that I usually deal with (1hr drive) carries a few of the low end toys. Last time I was there he had some little $15 toy on the counter with batteries in it. He was playing with it. Seems like a good idea to me. Dad comes in with the kid, spends money on his toys. Just about got to buy the kid a little something.

The guy doesn't know much about the hobby to compare the 18mt to an xmod. Sounds like he doesn't want much business. Tell you that your stuff is junk.

I can get to a hobby shop in about 10 minutes. I won't unless I really need something. 9 times out of 10, they won't have it. When he talks about ordering it, I'll tell him no. I can order on-line and get it faster than he does.

Man I sure miss Ultimate Hobbies, its like Cosco for RC. The store is huge, they have just about any kit/rtr that you would like, and just about all the option parts you would like! Another big thing is they know their stuff. WTF was I thinking moving back to maine?

Hey, VB, Ultimate is even bigger and better since they moved to their new store. They moved about 2 miles southwest on Tustin Blvd., corner of Katella.

BTW, move back. We need more help of your type on the border!

Back