Lettering Proline tires

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addict Rc

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So while I wait for the ESC to show up I decided to sharpie the words on the proline tires I’m going to be getting some Method RC wheels soon (they gave me 50% discount 🤯) also if your interested in the wheels you ca find them here and save 10% code “AddictRC” https://methodrc.net/?ref=5Tc4HIwS

D1FA3453-1BCA-4E4E-921B-492D58779A21.jpeg

Oh method rc. I heard of them through rc drivers review video. Must be a good tires. I am looking at the badlands, duratrax six pack sct, and duratrax bandito sct tires for my slash.

Oh method rc. I heard of them through rc drivers review video. Must be a good tires. I am looking at the badlands, duratrax six pack sct, and duratrax bandito sct tires for my slash.
I actually found them trough instagram they actually do a pretty cool think where you contact them ask them about making a account and every 10 successful referral sales you get a set of tires

What you really need to do tire letters is a paint marker instead of a sharpie, just FYI

Back