lets see your real car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My daily driver

z713.jpg

z712.jpg

z711.jpg

My non daily driver

MYTRUCKAC.jpg

jones, clean lookin dime in the first pic, anymore pictures of it?

jet, nice lookin rides

Ya, I have more,will have to search.its a 98 4.3v 5speed.coldair intake,single in duel out flowmaster 40series with turndowns at back of cab. glass tonue cover,all lights euro,17"BillitSpecialties,belltech loweringkit,cowlhood,xenxon touring style front bumper,rollpan,grant 13"steeringwheel,system,bucket seats, just lacks paint.:green-grin:

The square body has a smallblock?

Last edited:
I'm not going to PM everyone here, so if your pics are larger than 800x600, please go back and reduce them, or remove the img tags and just leave a link.

Thanks guys.

I was always under the impression that the size limit was 640x480... at least that's what the rules section says.

A old pic of my truck.. (from like 2-3 years ago)
AndysTruck.jpg

My mpg saver..I drive this more than my truck..lol (also old pic)
SmallWheeler.jpg

The gf's car..
IMG_1378.jpg

i'd post my car, but its down in about 6 inches of dirt. 51 studebaker champion business coupe "custom deluxe". in other words, its the cheapest car of that model, but its also the rare one of that year.

my daily is a 06 cobalt. HOPING to get wheels on it this fall, along with a new set of tires. OEM tires will spin like crazy when its humid out side or just raining. hydroplaning is horrible with continentals... its like riding with Death.

Here's a pic for you

Studbaker_edited-1.jpg

I used to be a service mechanic and I would photograph any old cars me and my boss would get in the shop. I took that photo in 1993.

The reason for the misspelling is that my old boss use to call it a "stud breaker" and I had that on my mind.

Its in the Resto, but here it is!

Not the DD though.:cool:

ourdodgeM-37B1029.jpg

Wow, it's a 3/4 ton. Dodge Power Wagon, I believe. Convertible, flip down windshield, no heat or a/c, but 4WD when you need it. Not the stock exhaust.

nice looking cars,
here is one more of my truck since i posted too big of pictures before
n206600544_30451511_5958.jpg

Holy poop,you are really close to me,like 45min. Nice ride, I too have a couple of S-Dimes. Do you do any rc racing in columbia,I hear there is a pretty nice offroad track there?

Dude your dime might throw some sparks,and Ill give you props on the innerfenders in the bed,but you need some serious bodywork? That molding has to go along with that ankle skraper back bumper,I figure its in your plans,just letting you know that they are all flawed.

Podiatrist's? Is that like a foot doctor?To fancy of a word for me,should just start wearing shoes and socks,might need less doctor visits?

Dude your dime might throw some sparks,and Ill give you props on the innerfenders in the bed,but you need some serious bodywork? That molding has to go along with that ankle skraper back bumper,I figure its in your plans,just letting you know that they are all flawed.

its a sonoma, a 94'

custom 5 link with custom round notches.
i run air technology bags.

400psi

the molding is only there because behind it are some nasty holes, i will be filling all of them, and yes the molding is going, its getting a $14k paint job that I'm not comfortable with talking about quite yet, along with another mod I'm doing to it that is what so ever not leaving my mouth or finger tips. i was guaranteed to be in a number of magazines included gauge mag, truckin, sport truck, mini truckin and some other.

the inner fenders are not permanent. they are actually widened trailer fenders.

that tubs that will be going on the truck will be about an inch wider. I'm going to be running hard air line. its made out of stainless pipe. all of it will be getting polished. I'm going to run the lines into the tubs and against the inside wall of the tubs, run them over to the bed and then to the valves.

lots of stuff is happenin to my truck here soon. i have a big show to make this august over at indy called truck bash.

suiciding the doors here within the next month. suicidedoors.com estimates 40hours per door.

gonna take me awile. i've got a bunch of motor work done also.

edit-

and for the rear bumper.
HPIM3269.gif

theres its purpose for now.

that pic is old, i have some newer pictures.
but last time i was dragging, i drug over a bridge, and the ball caught on the joint of where the road joins the bridge, curled the bumper up.

I'm going to be installin a roll pad, welding the roll pan to the tail gate, shaving the tail gate and welding it shut, also doing a full install of GMC Canyon tail lights.

Last edited:
the inner fenders are not permanent. they are actually widened trailer fenders.

I knew this already, I'm gonna perform a bodydrop,and either backhalf and go independent rear with bags or just narrow and 4 link a straight axle with bags havnt decided,also gonna do a lambo door kit, I know everone is doing the lambos now,so everone has dimes too? I want to make a mag,got close with a tuner car,but its not high on my priority. I have 2 buddies that made mags 1 was minitruckin cover,you can still go to the minitruckin website and search "Colt Flowers" or "Colts customs" and see it,its a hardbody. We tinker and come up with some poop.Sounds like you do too. Lets see pics when you get her done.

dude ship that truck out to ca and save some money......:thumbup:

Back