Lets see your boats!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsme

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
Lets See Your Boats!!

Well it started like this it saturday its raining and i had money burning a whole in my pocket so left for town and stopped by the local pawnshop as soon as i opened the door there it was sitting calling my name what could i do but buy it.

Enforcer2_Paint.jpg

Enforcer_Paint.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dam dude you went wack today LOL that thing is frigen huge.
Looks like I have some one to run with now...What happened to buying a heli...here is my boat

4169miss_bud_and_4_6_001.jpg

That is huge !!! How long is that thing?

its 46" long 15" wide and about 9 lbs. this thing is unbelievable the size just keeps blowing me away.

Yeah I bet lol you can probally sit on it and ride it around like a jet ski lmao!

JESSE G said:
Yeah I bet lol you can probally sit on it and ride it around like a jet ski lmao!

LOL I could see that Look at me look at me veroommm across the lake he goes

Seriously you probable could ride this thing around id be like :jet:

that is sweet, you will have to run it against zandors miss bud.

On your mark get set go................................

Ill have to do the octura prop and shaft upgrade now so I can get at least 5 more mphs out of the bud...

Get some more pics up I want to see its ass!!!!and were does the pipe come out???how big is the engine

Eddy is your boat clam in the water????

Oh I mean calm

Here's some more pics for ya guys i can't wait till tomorrow I'm going to try and fire this thing off :cheerful:
homelite_30cc.jpg

Rear_Surface_Drive.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet layout you got there Rolex on a good day whats it like.

2 3000MaH NiMh batts. One for each motor. Not as fast as a nitro, but really quick, and extremely maneuverable with the twin steerable out drives. No rudders.

Last edited:
Rolex you need to post a pic of your whole collection cars, trucks, planes, boats, helis, and everything inbetween.

Back