lets see ur r/c's huh ????????

• Thread starter losi aftershock
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offense, Olds, but I'd rather just see a few pictures of your RC's, personally. Not sure I need to see any pictures of your twig and berries!

Chicks dig the berries... :help:

I took a recent one of my aftershock the other day.

2007-0707-AftershockNewBodySpurSide.jpg

2007-0707-AftershockNewBodyFront.jpg

2007-0707-AftershockLRP28ExhaustSide.jpg

Forgot, I have a mini-lst as well:
2007-0527-MiniLST-001.jpg

2007-0527-MiniLST-002.jpg

And old pics of my revo:
The day I got it (2005/11/26):
2005-1126-RevoLeftBody.jpg

When I had a BB in it (2007/03/10):
2007-0310-RevoExhaustSide03.jpg

I have the 18TM back in it now with a fantom pipe. Still using the 3.3 chassis though.

Last edited:
I like that orange body on that losi what is it. and nice roll bar set up bro> I'm now workin one out for mine too..I like to protect my investments.

It's a TNX body I got off of ebay for $20. I peeled off most of the stock stickers and threw a few I had laying around on it.

Olds thats the most normal looking rc's that I have seen you post...the AF looks good, I like the colors.

The aftershock/LST chassis is very conducive to a home made roll bar. Although, it could use some refining. I need to get the 90 degree bends out of the rear and make them more round. Then it won't be so apt to stick in the ground and will slide. Right now it sticks in the ground pretty good which makes the roll bar absorb a lot of the impact. I tweaked it pretty bad last week. 4 bolts out, bend, 4 bolts back in, good as new. The one in the pic above is after the re-bend.

Back