lets see ur r/c's huh ????????

• Thread starter losi aftershock
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

losi aftershock

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
come lets see ur r/c's heres my rc a losi aftershock :ahh: :p: :winnar: :thumbup: :dance:

picture359-1.jpg

Last edited:
lol idk mines losi aftershoc(monster truck) lol

damn i kinda want to do that to my onroad car how u get the big wheels on ? is it easy to fit big wheels on a rc onroad car

Are you kidding? I can't tell. Sarcasm is sometimes lost on the internet.

It's an aftershock. 1/8 scale 4wd MT not an on-road anything:
aftershock.jpg

I need to take some recent pics of my junk... Mine are all out of date.

mini-DSC02261.jpg

mini-DSC02262-1.jpg

minus the RS4 i just sold it last weekend...

STAGE 3Roll bar.jpg

The truck.jpg

My two trucks savage three speed, Dynamite Platinum .28 custom made rollbar.
Losi aftershock with Integy msr6 Piggyback shocks (not in photo)

By the way Losi Aftershock I love that Camero body. They way it sits on the truck its cool man...good job

thaxs bud i got the camaro body off of a muscle machines rc imma look on ebay for it and post it on here so u can get an idea heres another cool pic of it

picture452.jpg
picture451.jpg

Yeah buddy, Likin that!

Hey question for you how much RPM's do you generate before your ride moves..I've got the Stock mach.26ss in my Aftershock and it just isnt impressing me at all out of the hole. My savage would eat it for lunch with the other mach .26 I have and I've got consideralbe wieght difference as you can see in the photos. My rollbars dont wiegh that much but the savy is just a bit heavier.

I've herd I need to upgrade to the LST2 tranny. the motor is really close to a good tune now mabey just a bit off but the High Rev to get going is a loss of H.P. IMO. what do you think

ya i agree mine does that same thing I'm not sure what to do about :goodpost: :nope:

there may be a one way in the trans, if it has reverse. the t-maxxes are like that, would rev up and then catch and take off. if it has reverse, you may want to look into a forward only kit. also check your clutch, shoes, and springs. if there worn it would slip alot causeing your symptoms

then i would check the clutch itself, and the slipper.

nice body losi aftershock is that a camaro or a fierbird and who makes it?

I need to take some recent pics of my junk... Mine are all out of date.

No offense, Olds, but I'd rather just see a few pictures of your RC's, personally. Not sure I need to see any pictures of your twig and berries!

Mammoth DS
VTX043.jpg

VTX ST1
caixa060.jpg

TLT Crawler
caixa130.jpg

Custom rally car
DSCF5667.jpg

E-Maxx under construction
caixa142.jpg

restored Kiosho USA 1
kyoshousa1016.jpg