Last nights storms!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad that you guys are safe. It hit our part of Ohio pretty good I've never heard it rain so hard....

Glad your ok. I had my share of tornadoes in 98 in Kissimmee. Seeing better then daylight around 2am and it taught me to respect mother nature.

Glad that you guys are safe. It hit our part of Ohio pretty good I've never heard it rain so hard....
Thanks man! Yeah it was getting down with it thats for sure.
I made a comment to Greywolf about the bad part of the storms blowing trough Kentucky and Tennessee. We got lucky in Terre Haute, IN and the gaps between the bad parts of the storm all seemed to track right over my home.

This has been the craziest storm I have seen for a long time though. The wind is blowing the trees in every direction, and is constantly giving off the sound of low flying jets close by.

Glad you made it through unscathed.
Yeah it seems like they get just a little bit more intense everytime. Or maybe it just feels that way since they don't happen that intense, all the time. Either way it's an erry feeling. Thanks man.
Glad to hear you dodged a bullet. The whole time I lived in Kentucky and Tennessee I never saw a Tornado. Lots of tornado warnings. I miss the wrath of the gods type of thunder storms though. My wife hates thunderstorms.
Thanks brother! Now i like me a good thunderstorm here and there. It's those twirly things that i don't care for.

Just think, i can stick around a lil longer and torture you with some more crappy photos! 📷📸:D:D
I'm a giver.

Dude, it was one time! I said I was sorry.
I love this place!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Glad you were spared, Flames. I have family in TN and Bowling Green, KY and all made it through just fine. Scary stuff for sure!!
Thanks brother. Oh man they got real lucky then! I have seen parts of Bowling Green and it wasn't pretty. Mayfield was even worse.

Last edited:
Thanks man! Yeah it was getting down with it thats for sure.

Yeah it seems like they get just a little bit more intense everytime. Or maybe it just feels that way since they don't happen that intense, all the time. Either way it's an erry feeling. Thanks man.

Thanks brother! Now i like me a good thunderstorm here and there. It's those twirly things that i don't care for.

Just think, i can stick around a lil longer and torture you with some more crappy photos! 📷📸:D:D

I love this place!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks brother. Oh man they got real lucky then! I have seen parts of Bowling Green and it wasn't pretty. Mayfield was even worse.
Yes, she was very lucky in Bowling Green. It hit one street over from her. This storm was just unbeliveable. Very sorry for Mayfield and all the other places that got hit bad.