Lasernut loves the snow!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P_almer4210

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Well backyard bashing with the Lasernut in the snow is a blast!! Ran 3 4s packs today and it’s insane how well it does. Built a small track by dragging a sled with about 150 lbs of weight in it to pack it down. My son was more then happy to be 35 lbs of that weight. Haha! I even added a couple jumps and it lands so smooth with the oversized tires. I think it’s time for some upgrades though. I’ve already replaced the servo and servo saver because the stock ones are absolutely terrible. I’ve also had to replace the c hubs on both sides and the rear suspension pin bracket. I’m thinking aluminum suspension upgrades all around and a 2200kv motor. Maybe a new ESC too. The 1900kv isn’t horrible when I’m in the woods with it and actually want to do some rock bouncing but I think it could use a little more top speed. Any good suggestions?? I’d still like to rock bounce so I’d like a good happy medium.

Back