Laegendary Thunder Build Help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ticcaman1992

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Good evening,
I'm new to the hobby and my wife got me a "Laegendary Thunder " rc car. Its a 1/10 scale 4x4 truck but i want to build it/customize it in a different way then stock. The problem is, i can't seem to find aftermarket parts that fit or are related to said brand. If anyone has any help or experience in the brand of Laegendary and building them please feel free to contact me lol
I have already upgraded from the stock ESC to a Traxxas speed controler and it has made a world of difference in the preformance of the car!

Thank you in adavance!

Take a peek around Here . There might be some parts you need. I've never heard of this brand so not sure what's available.

Welcome in.

Take a peek around Here . There might be some parts you need. I've never heard of this brand so not sure what's available.

Welcome in.
It is one that is sold on Amazon a lot. Just saw it the other day myself. Not a bad looking truck, but as with a lot of RC's like it there isn't much for aftermarket stuff. A 3d printer is your friend with rigs like that.

Yeah, I've never had much luck finding parts for a lot of Amazon rigs.

Mind taking a good photo or link to one?

If its got a rebrand variant ill know
Yall are right just saw the parts its a WL type grade

Last edited:
Look up a hosim. They make the same trucks damn near...as well as many many others but hosim is the best way to get aftermarket parts for those. I have a laegendary legend. I, did some stupid things to it lol. I will say, I have blown it up almost 4 times..and still just..keeps going..last one I did was took a Valerian motor out of a 1/16 eRevo. Put a 80 amp hobby wing ESC on it had to do a lot of dremeling for a three wire servo put a little C10 body on it strapped a 3s battery to it and on its highest speed run hit about 66 before sliding on some gravel and well... Let's just say I'm building it over again..this time with a ducted fan out of a jet RC 🤣

Back