Kysho outlaw rampage servo horn pops of constantly.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NurturantQuasar

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anyone know of a 25 tooth servo saver that might fit in the tiny space of the kysho outlaw rampage? Every time I go out the servo horn kills itself after 3 minutes and it no longer steers. It’s driving me nuts. The spring that’s supposed to protect the servo sucks and I’m constantly tearing it apart and fixing the servo horn. I’m about ready to eliminate the spring all together and run without any sort of servo saver.

Attachments

• DCD83133-0C4E-4D09-988D-CFA05C3377DA.jpeg
    DCD83133-0C4E-4D09-988D-CFA05C3377DA.jpeg
    270.7 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
lookup servo. i can't really see what your talking about. replace horn or ball stud and cup.servocity will show you servo specs

Did you ever set the end points on the servo? Sounds like it keeps over turning

lookup servo. i can't really see what your talking about. replace horn or ball stud and cup.servocity will show you servo specs
Well it’s still on but it like rotates then it doesn’t work r
Did you ever set the end points on the servo? Sounds like it keeps over turning
Yep set end points. What happened was I was driving on a sorta bumpy path when it tipped over and rolled. Then the steering was messed up.

Well it’s still on but it like rotates then it doesn’t work r

Yep set end points. What happened was I was driving on a sorta bumpy path when it tipped over and rolled. Then the steering was messed up.
What type of servo looks like you have 3-4 different set ups for that servo saver. Take a look at the saver set up each servo has a different set up do you have all the extra steering parts for setup. Because you might have the wrong set up on the servo which won't allow for proper steering
Screenshot_20210729-183746_Drive.jpg

If you have your end points set correctly you really dont have to have a saver. Just buy a small aluminum horn and make sure your end points are set. Only savers I really use are stock ones and if they have repeated issues this is what I do. Just a thought

Back