Kyosho Ultima Unboxing and Build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The two tone green with the white accents is just phenomenal! I absolutely love this build!
Thanks bro. It was Breydon's idea to go green to match the motor 😉 I guess I need to let him pick the colors for the Turbo Scorp 🤪

What a stunning piece of kit! Loving the green body with the red shocks!! :)
Thanks. I considered de-anodizing the shocks and dying the plastic parts black. But I am really glad I didn't because I love it like it is.

Not going to be on the printer for a few weeks, but I designed a stand to set the car on.
Stand.png

Where can I buy one? I plan on getting one and racing it. Also, is it cheap like a 13-year-old could buy it? I have only ever had one kit and it was my first hobby-grade RC. It was a Traxxas stampee 4x4. I need to get more kits 🤪🤪
The Ultima is out of stock everywhere that I have looked, but https://www.rpphobby.com/default.asp has a lot of the Kyosho Legendary kits in stock. If it were me, I would get the Turbo Scorpion, Scorpion, or Beetle. The Ultima is a bit challenging to get the electronics in.

thanks. did you see my other
The Ultima is out of stock everywhere that I have looked, but https://www.rpphobby.com/default.asp has a lot of the Kyosho Legendary kits in stock. If it were me, I would get the Turbo Scorpion, Scorpion, or Beetle. The Ultima is a bit challenging to get the electronics in.
Did you see my other post asking if I should buy an XMAXX for 300$ that includes everything even 2 4s batteries, a charger, a chassis dust cover, and shock dust covers? Do you think that it would be a good buy?

Thanks Bill.

Do you have a pic of the others you built?

Yeah, I have a thread for each of these as well in the buggy forum.

My Beetle build, on a Turbo Scorpion chassis, instead of the standard Scorpion chassis.
20221207_161713.jpg

And the latest is the Javelin.
20221222_195350.jpg

Back