Kyosho Turbo Inferno 2023 model

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have ordered these stickers.

This is reproduced stickers for Turbo Inferno.
:D

I had to order from Canada.

1700064110196.jpeg

Last edited:
I have ordered body shell for Inferno MP7.5

And when I add Turbo Inferno stickers on this one and paint green with a white stripe... And dark windows.

1700239574043.png

Corrrect wheel (as I can get) and a new body whell. THis becomes a good Turbo Inferno

View attachment 175087
That is looking so good I'm getting jealous! Nicely done man. Curious to know what you think about the MCI decal sheet you bought. I have known about them for years, but have never ordered from them.

That is looking so good I'm getting jealous! Nicely done man. Curious to know what you think about the MCI decal sheet you bought. I have known about them for years, but have never ordered from them.
Looks like very good decals

Last edited:
When I get stickers it will be even better.

1700389577575.jpeg

The motor in my car has 4.08 horsepower.
The motor has 3000 watt.

3000watt = 3 kilowatt x 1,36 = 4.08 Horsepower

Tell me what you think so far. I have not got stickers yet but...

1700505935432.jpeg

I prepare for painting.

I'm not masking the rear windows because the Turbo Inferno didn't have rear windows.
I need to mask a strip in the middle of the roof and in front of the front window but I need to get the stickers before I can see how wide the strip needs to be.
I'm going to paint it like a Turbo Inferno - not like an MP7.5

1700681812355.jpeg

Last edited:
I see the video does not show up.
But I work with a youtube video that I soon will publish

Looking good. You can put some foam body washers under the mounting holes on the wing to keep it from moving around.

The chassis looks Much the same as Turbo inferno now. (Well it is electric, But…)

IMG_3933.jpeg

Back