Kyosho Inferno Neo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

varadinn

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well recieved my Neo after a 3 week wait period which was annoying.....now the even more annoying part is the fact the engine is pretty much shot its sucking air from somewhere and I can't figure it out I pulled it completely apart resealed everything with a gasket sealant. And yet still is sounding like it is sucking air or running too lean even when I know I'm running it rich needle's out almost 2 turns past flush and still revs up real high then dies down and continues this process then sputters out any idea's anyone

How long did you let that sealant set before starting hope at least 24 hrs. Use only high temp silicon check for any cracks in the carb housing or around the case were it mounts.

checked everything and I can't even fine a hairline crack and let it sit for over 48 hours to be honest had to work the next day so it sat on the shelf and I used the high temp so idk what else could be causing it....

checked everything and I can't even fine a hairline crack and let it sit for over 48 hours to be honest had to work the next day so it sat on the shelf and I used the high temp so idk what else could be causing it....

If the engine is fully sealed and your sure then check your fuel line to the carb and make sure it doesn't have any holes or cuts in it and fits tightly on both fittings.:\

How are the bearings? Was the vehicle in a bad crash? Maybe the block is cracked?

Back