Kyosho/engine install.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let her rip! You look like you are having a lot of fun tinkering with this one. What do you think of that MP9 so far?

Looks like one helluva buggy to me! I keep wonder how that engine is going to run!
Yeah, it sure does. Never seen one in person, but when baker pulled it out of the box it looked pretty sick.

Let her rip! You look like you are having a lot of fun tinkering with this one. What do you think of that MP9 so far?

It is a race spec ,the buggy has fully adjustable degree angles ,so lot more to it ,this
is by far more sophisticated than the average basher platform!
It is an awesome buggy an handles well ,however ,I havent got to put it through
it element yet ,but so far ,I love it!.. :thumbs-up: .....:cool:

It is a race spec ,the buggy has fully adjustable degree angles ,so lot more to it ,this
is by far more sophisticated than the average basher platform!
It is an awesome buggy an handles well ,however ,I havent got to put it through
it element yet ,but so far ,I love it!.. :thumbs-up: .....:cool:
You said you have a track near you right? Will be fun to see that thing chewing up some dirt.

You said you have a track near you right? Will be fun to see that thing chewing up some dirt.

I think there is a track at the nearest town about 25 miles away ,however ,I do have a
dirt field a half a block away from me that I can some what put it through its test!.. :cool:

I think there is a track at the nearest town about 25 miles away ,however ,I do have a
dirt field a half a block away from me that I can some what put it through its test!.. :cool:
Some of the runs you do where there are a bunch of cars on your street scare the hell out of me. I would crash into one and have a neighbor trying to kill me 🤪 And then the ones where a car is coming along and you have to get out of the way I about fall out of my chair lol.

Once I ran one of my cars under a p-up when it stopped at the stop sign ,I ran the car out the
side of it before it took off ,I guess that is the whole thrill of it!..:hehe:

Back