Kyosho .32 xxl nitro carb settings

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilChico69

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys i dont know why its a secret but i literally cannot find the settings for this engine. I looked through manualf for engine plus a car it was in and nothing. I can usually find settings for any motor and for some reason kyosho said no lol. Thought i would summon the gurus for advice. Thankyou muchly

Hey guys i dont know why its a secret but i literally cannot find the settings for this engine. I looked through manualf for engine plus a car it was in and nothing. I can usually find settings for any motor and for some reason kyosho said no lol. Thought i would summon the gurus for advice. Thankyou muchly
"Factory" settings usually have both needles "flush" with the housing they go into. This will produce an all-around rich tune which you then work down from, leaning out the needles bit by bit.

"Factory" settings usually have both needles "flush" with the housing they go into. This will produce an all-around rich tune which you then work down from, leaning out the needles bit by bit.
Thing is the carb has a rubber thumbscrew on hsn so i can't tell where flush is. It seems to run ok but gets hot. I think i will just make everything rich and go from there. It came from australia to uk so i assumed it would be rich but i guess they only got short goes with it lol. Find it weird kyosho dont give base settings for it

Thing is the carb has a rubber thumbscrew on hsn so i can't tell where flush is. It seems to run ok but gets hot. I think i will just make everything rich and go from there. It came from australia to uk so i assumed it would be rich but i guess they only got short goes with it lol. Find it weird kyosho dont give base settings for it

Ah, that is a little trickier. If you gently screw it in until you feel it bottom out, then unscrew it 3 to 3 1/2 full turns, that's a pretty common range for standard factory settings.

I think its the lsn is the issue. If it would stop raining i could just annoy my neighbours until it runs good lol

Back