Kyo-MPI4 ,perfect tune!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OUCH! 😫

You got her screaming good though!

Yea ,I'm happy with the engine an the tune ,other than I need to install a stiffer return
spring or adjust the linkage ,that is the reason why I can't lower my idle ,it gives me
false reading ,noticed it died!..:cool:

Oh man...I hate when that happens. 😭😭😭

I just put the parts on the watch list ,I think $ 40 bucks worth of parts will get it on the road ,
however ,that doesn't include a $ 30 dollar rear drive shaft or the rear brace ,but can bend the
shaft back for temporary fix until I'm able to buy it new ,on a budget now especially pumping
out $ 1200 on this buggy!...:thumbs-up:

I just put the parts on the watch list ,I think $ 40 bucks worth of parts will get it on the road ,
however ,that doesn't include a $ 30 dollar rear drive shaft or the rear brace ,but can bend the
shaft back for temporary fix until I'm able to buy it new ,on a budget now especially pumping
out $ 1200 on this buggy!
$40 isnt to bad. looked worse :)

I thought it was only us newbies that did stuff like that!! ;) I now see it happens to all of us!! Super nice buggy and it looks like it can take a hard lick and still survive.

Back