Kobalt Double Drive and Sanyo Eneloop Batteries Giveaway

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did i win yet ?? ohhh wait ..not the 25th yet ..lol...my bad ...did a canadian ever win ??:hehe:

Nope, and he's not ever going to because now that i am green again I will win every contest... Theres a new Alien13 on this site to win all the contests. :D

Keep posting all you want, I'm winning this contest. At least that's what my fortune cookie told me. :)

Keep posting all you want, I'm winning this contest. At least that's what my fortune cookie told me. :)

Technically no, because I'm the real winner here.

BTW, i just did my own random # generator online to see who would win this right now and got #143.. Looks like hamz9561 would be the winner, but come next week it will be ME.

Nope, and he's not ever going to because now that i am green again I will win every contest... Theres a new Alien13 on this site to win all the contests. :D

You got it wrong. It's not Alien that wins all the time, it's Beason.

lol...when does alien hunting season starts ?? ..my rifles are ready for any invasion ...lol..:D

I'm going to bed so I can dream of my new toolset and batteries.

I bet everyone could stop posting right now and I would still not win this :\

+1!!!!!!!! Haven't won anything since I've been here.

I'm exhausted. Too much excitement on here tonight.

Poor Rolex is all tuckered out from it.

Well crap TOO much fun for one night and I didn't get in on in...lol. Oh well there will still be tons more turds to flush.

Indeed it is buddy! Between us and Alpine we used to have a good bit of fun with it...ahh the good old days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back