King of SPAM!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Looks like we are going to crown a new King of SPAM.

Rolex is set to overtake the long time king FastEddy shortly and will also be the first to hit the 15k mark shortly after that.

One thing is for sure. That is a helluvlot of :spam:spam:spam

lol thats awesome! Congrats Rolex!

I hadn't noticed. :D

If FastEddy wasn't robmobing all the time there would be no chance of even coming close. :hehe:

It's not all :spam. Some of it is :horsecrap. And besides, someone just pointed out recently that I had almost a dozen useful posts.

I hadn't noticed. :D

If FastEddy wasn't robmobing all the time there would be no chance of even coming close. :hehe:

It's not all :spam. Some of it is :horsecrap. And besides, someone just pointed out recently that I had almost a dozen useful posts.

Even after all this time, you still don't qualify to sell on the site....

maybe less :hehe:
most of them were showing your useless paper weight Savage and other's are just spam :hehe:
some of your post are useful but I do say that about 70% of your post are simply spam :hehe:

Bartek, shouldn't you be in school?
Oh damn I would call that a straight up BIZNATCH SLAP! Ouch, I felt that one from 14k miles away! But back on topic congrats Rolex yer the man....how is the painting in the flower garden going?

Not only Easter break but it is almost 7 in the evening for you as well young lad. So you are off the hook THIS time. Next time I will give your headmaster and mum a ring!....lol

Congrats Rolex, you da spam man!!!! You would do well in Hawaii!!!! LOL!!!!

Congrats Rolex, your doing a fine job of spreading your wealth of knowledge around the board:hehe:

what does Hawaii have to do with spamming?

Spam is a favorite staple in Hawaii and used in many of there food dishes, one of the little Hawian places where I live sales a Spam sushi, LOL!!! as well as other dishes made with spam, so it is just a play on words kind of thing, LOL!!!!:hehe::D:p:

Back