Killer rc Killswitch

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RELIC01

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
Anybody deal with killer rc ? Ordered two weeks ago , hasn't showed up , e mailed twice no answer , just curious what's going on

I've never dealt with them but a Google search produced multiple results of people saying the same thing. No products showed up and no response from the company.

They used to be good, for some reason they have become non-responsive. It is bizarre... You can still order from them, but nobody is receiving any product.

Hurd this b4. hope you have a good credit card that covers your purchases. Mine do 100%

Try MOD. They make a good Killswitch. A bit speedy though ($100).

CRRRRRRRAPP. !! I'm stopping payment today ! CRRRRRRRAPP !!!! AGAIN !!!!
Contacted my crediter , they say killer rc , processed the payment day of ordering , but two weeks , three e mails and no confirmation of order , no communication at all from them , sounds fishy , I filed for a refund , thanks for all your input guys

Last edited:
CRRRRRRRAPP. !! I'm stopping payment today ! CRRRRRRRAPP !!!! AGAIN !!!!
Contacted my crediter , they say killer rc , processed the payment day of ordering , but two weeks , three e mails and no confirmation of order , no communication at all from them , sounds fishy , I filed for a refund , thanks for all your input guys
Wow that sucks!!! Always be careful who you order from.

Wow that sucks!!! Always be careful who you order from.
The were a legit company. A small operation and nobody seems to know what happened to them. I have one of there killswitches

I heard they were selling switches that said 'Traxxas kill switch' and got sued.

They once were a very reputable company to deal with. then covid came along .now not so good

Ya , I've purchased from them a lot in the past,but wow ! That's a shame , I went with hilltronics from Detroit performance

The hilltronics switch didn't work , I put in a mod it works fine , but !!!!! The dam thing takes off full throttle runaway , and no steering, which is where I was at the beginning of this nightmare,,,,, I've replaced everything, completely stumped on this and completely frustrated, I would pay someone to help solve this problem I'm at the end of my evaluations, I just don't get it , I'm working with a futaba t4pm transmitter , if there's any master minds out there , ,, not kidding about paying for help , so thanks for your time guys