Revo is Rockin’!!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy rider

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
I got some running done. The sledge tires are all I'm running on my Traxxas nitro MT’s ever!!!! The gear up makes them so much quicker and faster. I was trying to film and drive and it was my first time. Nothing suitable to show. But, it’s a rocket. Problem is I bombed a big mud hole and burnt up the starter motor again. I just order a pull start for it. That’s two in two weeks. I’m done with that.

I didn’t get video of the revo wearing them. Same reason. It’s a rocket!!!!

But, I did get a video of it rolling the stock gearing and tires!!! It’s a quick bugger for sure. Enjoy. I’ll get some video of the revo with sledge tires on it. I stripped the spur bashing at the house about an hour ago.

Last edited:
That's sounding strong. Looks awesome.
It is. The video makes it look slower than it was. I was running a Traxxas rustler vxl with it. The rustler was quicker and had a little more gearing. But, the nitro was right there with it.

Broke my wheelie bar. Second one. It gets to flipping and tumbling it breaks one everytime.

The 3.3 is a good little motor. The os carb wakes it up even more. It purrs. Running Traxxas top fuel in it. I know it probably isn’t the best but, I run my stuff at wot a lot. Never saw it over 160 degrees today. 68.5 Celsius to be exact. I figured it at 170 until I gunned it. I checked it 6 times throughout running it.

I just got everything apart. 2 of the four motor mount bolts stripped and the motor lost mesh. Eat the spur gear up.

I thought I had a spur but I don’t. Got a pack of 5 coming. New motor mount too.