just wondering NOT FOR SALE

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim-rachel

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
NOT FOR SALE NOT FOR SALE NOT FOR SALE i was just wondering what this as a package would be worth 2 xtm e-cellerators with parts car i took them apart to clean to make 2 good wones out of the 3 not finished lol there is 3 motors xtm.18 all the motors run , 3 chassies , 2 radios , 2 recivers , 6 servos, wheels , 2 bodies . just wondering what it would be worth i may sell later down the road thanks guys

what its worth and what you can get out of it are too different questions...not sure what its worth but bad thing about selling rc parts is you dont get near as much as you have in too it, its almost always a loss.

oh ok out of all of it 2 can be rtr and extra parts do you think when i am ready i would be better of trying to trade it off for other rc stuff

trades are almost always easier to find a "buyer" on cuz someone might want what you have but not want to spend any cash when they could just get rid of something they have...

Back