Just got a Hyper St Pro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccks

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Got it used from a guy I race with, its in perfect condition. Can't wait to break the engine in! Got it for $300, it has a ton of extra parts and a rebuilt (air leak fried the original sleeve after 5 races) OS .28xz engine with an OS pipe.
w0757b.jpg

kbswvp.jpg

11gpsed.jpg

ofmvma.jpg

1zge0si.jpg

1fjlvo.jpg

WOOHOO PINK BODY!!!!
mku9vo.jpg

k9svx1.jpg

Last edited:
I still have to break it in, so the engine is pretty much new.

You'll love that truggy, they handle great. The engine is just plain stupid fast.
O.S. bearings are really not that great. I'd upgrade them ASAP. Ceramic main bearing with a good steel front bearing.

Nice find! Not too shabby a deal all things considered.

Great rig!!
I've seen these before online, they look awesome!!!!!
Love the front 'lights' they are wicked!

The guy said he'd replace the engine bearings after I break it in(putting ceramic ones in). I think i might get a body from the guy that painted this one. The "lights" are his signature thing, I love them!

It also came with a spare chassis(new) and a bag full of parts.(new driveshafts, a arms, etc..)

Last edited:
Haven't seen one on our local track. Let us know how it does once you get it broken in.

Broke it in today.. ITS A BEAST!! more details tomorrow when I run it more.

21d50uw.jpg

I love it. Great Truggy!
1st race of the season, 1st time racing in 6 months, brand new truck(to me). 2nd in C Main.

congrats man

wish i had the money to pimp out my losi truggy and go race it

What are you running for setup? I just picked up 2 of them for $450 with one motor and spares. Doing the cleanup on it now. Are you running the spider center diff?

Thanks,
Jon

Back