Just bought a xxx-nt(pics)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While your new truck is interesting I really liked the pics of you bashing at the construction site better.

I was bashing there today with the T and hopefully soon with the Losi. Cool thing is its right next door to my house:)

Welcome to the club. One recomendation and Christian can post pics or I can take some of mine is to move the presure line the the cap of the tank. Those tanks suck and presure line siphones fulle into your pipe. Other than that these trucks are sweet. I also see the os on there nice choice thats what I have on mine only its a pull start. X

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

I'm still trying to find an aluminum lid for these tanks. That would be the cats meow! I have found these trucks can travel through the air MUCH better than a monster truck and have tons o balls!

Enjoy it!

I wouldnt trade my XXX-NT for ANY other RC!

Sweet truck Christian. Still waiting on a my starter box to come in. The wait is killin me:(

Was off for just the picture. Its burried now.

-Chris

OK, I was also wondering what fuel you were using because it looked like lemonade or something else that color.

I finally got it goin last Sunday and man is it fast:) I let my dad drive and he broke the front a-arm because he went WOT into a pallet but now he's gonna get me graphite. Can't wait till racing:banana:

Back