just another post to bitch in

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah yeah I know "YOU'LL POKE YOUR EYE OUT"

well I didn't get to finish this weekend but I did get the driveline and radio equpment done and it seems to be dead on to what I expected, I was a little close on the clearance for the Diff brace.....and I don't have rear brakes yet as I need to bend a new linkage...I just went to the LHS and got some new Clutch shoes and Springs, I thought I had some already and didn't find out until yesterday after LHS closed.....but I am going to get my kid and try to get some runs in tonite after work, hope I can shim the CB fast and get it all assembled B4 dark......

LOL I wish I could...leaving at 5 right now is really pushing it....I have so much work piling up on my desk....I do most of it at home at night so I can have quiet...something I can't get here in the office....

I know the feeling. Normally, I work after 5 so I can avoid rush hour traffic, chicago driving at 7-9am and 4-6pm sucks. But I don't have the will power to work from home unless someone needs me. If it's for myself, I'm to busy surfing forums ;)

I have 2 monitors on my PC so I can work and watch forums and I'm and play music and.....I just gave up for the night anyway....I have the engine sitting here ready to drop in and I can't seem to set the gear mesh.....and yes I know the paper trick....I think w/ the larger spur gear the mounts need to be further out....UUUGGGGHHH back to the shop w/ it.....I took my time and made sure everything is shimmed real good.....i have an endbell that seems to spin forever and you can't feel ANY play.....no click or anything.....the kyosho .1, .2 & .3 shim kit and a set of racers edge shaft shims, those kits rock....I have 5 complete RCs and only one that's close to running.....this sucks....I missed 2 weekends now.....

Stuck it out and finished....Maiden Voyage t-morrow...how am I gonna get any work done in the office now?

Back