JQ Products 1/8 nitro buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziii

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey peeps, haven't noticed anything here about the JQ Products buggies on here so thought I would share a few pics of mine from Australia.
JQ Products is a reasonably new company in the buggy game but they are already one of the top buggies around & thats because JQ is always testing & making improvements to make his buggies the best around.
Mine is "THE Car" Yellow Edition, with the narrow flex chassis, it goes great & once set up to suit your driving style, handle great also, now with the new wide chassis, new steering ackerman & 2013 radio tray they are even better. Once people see how good these buggies are & how strong they are then I think they will become more popular, they are already gaining a good following & are also one of the lightest buggies around from what I understand.
IMAG0596_zps0fa8e43c.jpg

IMAG0591_zpsefc5440b.jpg

IMAG0588_zps652d07a9.jpg

IMAG0587_zpsa96133e6.jpg

I know a few guys that drive them (and have tried one out). They are really good buggies, especially for the price. Your buggy looks strong - very nice!

Yeah for a relatively new company the buggy is great, but when you have someone like JQ behind it I can see why, he is a man on a mission, but the good thing is that anyone can talk to him & he is willing to help out anyone of his customers as well. I have spoke/chatted to him & the team manager, Ilias, on more than a few occasions via facebook & they are great people.
As for strong, the only think I have had happen was recently, & that was a bent rear centre drive shaft after a few very hard landings of a big jump, it was my own fault as I just went to fast, overshot the down ramp & landed hard of flat hard packed ground, I thought I would have broken a few things but no, nothing at all, unlike some of the other brand buggies that done similar, they got damage.
I'm more than happy with it & now with all the new upgrades out the buggy is even better, not sure if I should upgrade or just buy a new upgraded kit though.lol