Jeff Gordon is Da Man!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
godale03 said:
so you Gordon and Johnson fans can say all you want.... Harvick was the man to beat today.

To be honest I just don't agree with this line of thinking. The man to beat is the man who wins. The fastest car in 1 lap is not always the fastest car in 400 laps.

Harvick was the man to beat and the emphasis on was....He(Gordon) who led the most laps got beat too.So being fast early doesn't mean a thing..Being fast at the end is what counts.I look at it this way.Chevy got it's 8th straight win and Hendrick has won 7 out of 10 races..And I'll be at Darlington next Saturday night watching Gordon and Johnson run upfront once again..

To be honest I just don't agree with this line of thinking. The man to beat is the man who wins. The fastest car in 1 lap is not always the fastest car in 400 laps.

I agree with you that the fastest guy early doesn't mean a thing... and that the fastest doesn't always win the race. My point was that even with the damage Harvick was still one of the fastest and was still able to move through the pack, he just ran out of time. He was the fastest car before the damage and was putting distance between he and the field. I do agree with you though... the fastest guy doesn't always win. I guess my point was that I don't think the Hendrick team had the fastest car yesterday. It's all good though..... It is what it is.

Tom

Bottom line. Whoever leads the last lap wins. Everything that happens before that is just warm-up. The object is to not screw up before then. And Harvick dropped the ball. You can't deny that Hendricks IS the team right now. He had 3 of 4 cars up front at the end of the day. And no one was closing on them.

Say what you want about Gordon. Boo him all you want. But there is a simple fact that remains. NO ONE on that track has a resume as impressive as his. He is in the top 5 in all-time wins and poles. It is going to take a lot of work for the rest of the pack to get close to that.
The only person I'd give credit otherwise is Tony Stewart. He can at least say he's won a championship in every type of car he's ever raced. That's pretty impressive. But through the eyes of history, Jeff Gordon will go down as one of the greatest.

Say what you want about Gordon. Boo him all you want. But there is a simple fact that remains. NO ONE on that track has a resume as impressive as his. He is in the top 5 in all-time wins and poles. It is going to take a lot of work for the rest of the pack to get close to that.

All this and he is not even 40 years old yet!

jeez... so what are you getting him for your anniversary? :stick:

I haven't decided yet.I know that because I'm a year older than him..And Jet at least you're smart enough to use toilet tissue and not his resume.

Even with the engine overheating he is a winner LOL

Here he goes doing a troll burnout..

CIMG0113B.jpg

One more

CIMG0115B.jpg

All the drivers said they were like the cars of old.Hard to drive and sliding all over the place.

i have always been a huge jeff gordon fan for ever since i can remember. and ya hes on fire this season, 3 wins in the last 4 races. i though he was going to win the allstar lastnight but he cut a tire with 17 to go. I'm mean look at his carrer stats. in 485 start or wat ever he has 78 wins, 60 poles and alot more records. this season. 3 wins, 5 poles and i don't really like the cot, they look boxy, and old but they are alot safer, but i think it was better racing with the old car

I like gordon and respect what he has done in the sport just wish he was not such a little cry baby,and when they get rid of bush and let jr drive that car they will have the best team out there......:banana: :banana: :banana:

when they get rid of bush and let jr drive that car they will have the best team out there

I would take Kyle over Jr any day! BTW, they already have the best team out there.

Ummmmm ok if you like a bunch of spoiled pretty boys who complain about stuff evean if they win,kyle bush is a jack ass and needs to grow up just like his brother did and if you can not see this well god help ya kid!!!!!!!!!!!:surrender :surrender :surrender :surrender oh and I say kid so it makes us guys over 30 feel young again lolololollolololololol

Last edited:
The only things Gordon complains about is how good the car is and how good his team is..

The only things Gordon complains about is how good the car is and how good his team is..
man you must fall asleep for the interviews,he whines like a biaotch the crew this the crew that the car the flag guys jimmie races me to hard bla bla bla come on the guy rocks just need to stop crying and people will stop hating on him::chillpill :chillpill kyle needs to go back to the bush cars and learn a bit.....:celb2: :celb2:

Even with the engine overheating he is a winner LOL
so do you think if tony stewart or robbie gordon had a over heating motor the race would have gone green with 2-3 cars putting oil on the track and a crash with stuff cutting tires on the back stretch ummmmm NOTTTTTTT nascar can control the outcome of a race sometime trust me...oh and where did all the water come from maybe we need to go poke some holes in the rolcage see if maybe there where a few extra gallons on board hahahahahahhahahah:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Back