Jeff Gordon is Da Man!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Who else here thinks Jeff Gordon is da man......It's ok you can admit it!

Last edited:
Damn right.If he wins tonight that will make three straight wins from the pole...He is going to be tough to beat for the championship.This year has the same feel as 1998 did.That was when he won 13 races and easily won the championship..

poopy diaper boy

Damn, Mark, you sure did jump ship fast off the Jimmy Johnson band wagon, and right on to the Jeff Gordon wagon. I hope they both crash, into each other today!

now your talking

Damn, Mark, you sure did jump ship fast off the Jimmy Johnson band wagon, and right on to the Jeff Gordon wagon. I hope they both crash, into each other today!

As long as it's the 48 bumping the 24 into the lead.

I agree, Jimming bumping Jeff into first.................................first car in the garage that is!

You know you secretly want J Gordon to win, I bet when your all alone you pull out all of your 24 shirts,caps and toys and cheer like hell......It's ok you can admit it, I won't tell anyone :bling:

Ok, you're right, I do cheer like hell for both Jeff and Jimmy, when they blow up, when they cut a tire, when the spin out, when they smack the wall, oh yeah, I'm cheering then!!! :D

I'm gonna have to DVR the race tonight anyway. I am actually taking my son to Riverhead Raceway for some local short track Saturday night racing tonight. They are running Modifieds, Late Model, Pro Truck, Blunderbusts, and figure 8's. The weather is great, mid 60's, so it should be a great time!

Is it wrong that I route for crashes? I dont want to see anyone get hurt, I just wanna see some twisted metal!

Is it wrong that I route for crashes? I dont want to see anyone get hurt, I just wanna see some twisted metal!

As long as you are rooting for 48 and 24 to crash, nothing wrong with that at all, lol..

I actually have a sheet metal collection. I have the front fender off the 95 Rusty Wallace Miller Genuine Draft car, I have the left front fender off of Ricky Rudds Tide car, a few pieces from the nose cap off the Mike Wallace Nations rent car, those are actually fiberglass, a small piece of Kenny Irwins Bell South car, and a few other misc metal scraps.

yeah, yeah, yeah... gordon is certainly on a roll. I guess I don't really mind either of them.. these days the only driver I really don't like is Tony. He's such a whiny A-hole I can't even stand it... seeing him spin right in front of me at Darlington was priceless :)

Jamie's day is c'mon boys... my bandwagon stays on trail :thumbup:

Ok, you're right, I do cheer like hell for both Jeff and Jimmy, I'm cheering now!!! :D

I knew it!!! Sorry bro I had to LOL

I'll have to record it also, going to my favorite restaurant for some steak! have fun at the races!

I just got home, my son and I had a great time. He loved the figure 8 race, I really enjoyed the nascar modified races. But just hanging out with my son at the track was the best, watching how much he enjoyed it made the hole night.

I just got home, my son and I had a great time. He loved the figure 8 race, I really enjoyed the nascar modified races. But just hanging out with my son at the track was the best, watching how much he enjoyed it made the hole night.

Sounds like a blast, I wish we had racing near us. I had ticket to the Texas Motor Speedway (8 hour drive) race for me and my son but he got sick the Friday before the race....maybe next time.

I never got off the Jeff Gordon bandwagon.I have always pulled for Gordon.I like Jimmie Johnson too but I pull for Gordon number 1..Looks like he'll have to win on Sunday now..

It's a very different ballgame now. Unless some had intentionally set up for a day race...? 85% chance of rain.. I probably would have.

There is no good reason to root for Jeff Gordon... unless you are rooting for him to blow up. I was at Richmond getting soaked last night and when they anounced Gordos name... the boo birds were sounding off. I love it! Besides as far as todays race..... up until Harvick's crew made a mistake off of pit road he had the best car, and if given enough time I think he still could have contended for a win, so you Gordon and Johnson fans can say all you want.... Harvick was the man to beat today.

Tom

Back