Jail Bait No More

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have two pieces, please.

I would do it for the money.

newnitrofan said:
Mmmm time to see them nekkid now

I am sure they will enter the "bad girl" stage and show it all. Hopefully together.

Well in the article it says when they turn 18 300 million get deposited into there bank accounts... Dayum!

I agree they will get naked becuase they will want to shed the goodie 2 shoes image and try to do real acting. I dont know how much drive I would have already having 300 million and counting though.

I just can't get that image of the twins from "Full House" outta my head... It just feels wrong to think of them in that way.... lol Maybe in 5 yrs from now....

I Know How You Feel Imbroken, I Almost Feel Like A Perv For Just Thinking It But Damn Its Our Nature To Want To Git Er Done! :)

Ummm Since they are the Twins from Full House.. They can both call me Daddy..Hehehehe :devil: :devil:

So am I the only person around here who's just plain sick and tired of them? They were annoying after Full House, and they're still annoying. Thanks, but I'll wait for Adriana Lima to step out of the Victoria's Secret that she's wearing....

I'm still waiting for a visit from Lara Croft.... lol

Back