Its that time of the month again

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edough13

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
No not that time of the month, gees come on guys🤣 Its time for the Arrma Hall of fame voting and again one of my "ok" shots was chosen to be a "fill in" IMO so help vote please!! You can vote via Arrma's Instagram story and also Facebook page. https://instagram.com/stories/arrmarc/2672753667671618533?utm_medium=share_sheet
Help me beat a plain a$$ picture of 5 rigs that's from one of the favorites and is less than a interesting good shot. Also bet none of those cars have done 107mph on 4s🤘🏼😎 Again lets make this about the actual photo and not a popularity contest! Thanks to everyone that votes via Instagram or Facebook I appreciate it!
Screenshot_20210928-072103_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210928-071939_Instagram.jpg

I don't understand how to use Instagram. But some cool looking rigs there.

I voted for ya. Not sure how that other photo is that far ahead of ya. Its a plain jane photo like you said. At least yours has some scenery behind it and you rig has some attitude with those spikes on it :)

I voted for ya. Not sure how that other photo is that far ahead of ya. Its a plain jane photo like you said. At least yours has some scenery behind it and you rig has some attitude with those spikes on it :)
Ya unfortunately the tool running the Arrma page has ruined the Hall of Fame contest. You'll notice it's the same 16 or more of his favorites and the big name accounts he likes and the rest is just mediocre pics to mix in and be the loosers to his favorites. The pic I'm sure I'll loose to, as you said is less than interesting and just a common photo, is from one of the favorites that is popular and has lots of followers so he'll get the votes just on popularity which is CRAP! Also I had plenty of other better photos but again I'm not a big name so they choose one of my ok pics as a fill in. I'd have liked to see this one of my Limitless or some of my other shots....
20210919_193256.jpg
20210919_193048.jpg
20210919_193434.jpg

Ya unfortunately the tool running the Arrma page has ruined the Hall of Fame contest. You'll notice it's the same 16 or more of his favorites and the big name accounts he likes and the rest is just mediocre pics to mix in and be the loosers to his favorites. The pic I'm sure I'll loose to, as you said is less than interesting and just a common photo, is from one of the favorites that is popular and has lots of followers so he'll get the votes just on popularity which is CRAP! Also I had plenty of other better photos but again I'm not a big name so they choose one of my ok pics as a fill in. I'd have liked to see this one of my Limitless or some of my other shots....View attachment 133916View attachment 133917View attachment 133918
Theres always Fiverr.com 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry but I stopped useing Facebook.And every got into Instagram. But your 100% correct. That other pic is the pic everyone takes to show there lineups
. Nothing interesting about it at all IMO. Yours definitely has attitude and showmanship. As you thought about the pic. The that limitless one should be made into a poster.. its always a popularity contest on those big name brand platforms. Tou should definitely win hands down 👍👍👍

Back