It is almost time for nitro's!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodgamer

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So this is the first year I have done this, I do electric in the winter and nitro in the summer, but I am having a problem...

I can't seem to switch over to nitro... and nitro season is just around the corner.

I will get to it some time though. :)

I'm confused, are you implying that you are hooked on electric:what:

It's easy: When you tire of spending an entire day swapping out packs on the charger, only to cook motors and ESCs before you even use all the packs up, you'll be ready to get back to fuel powered kits.

I'm wrapping up the last of my winter projects and you're right it IS almost time for nitro. And its about damn time!

I just did 4 shock oil changes this week and the rest of my rigs are ready to go. I need to work on the large scale but I've got time. I only have to buy some fuel and I'm ready.

Its Nitro season here in southern California all year, we don't have seasons here. I do have to say though, I am pretty upset because we are on storm watch this weekend and might get 1-2" of rain all at one time! I just got my Losi 8ight T tuned to perfection to the point that it leaves a distinct ringing in my ears because of the hi pitch scream!:D

Nitro season is almost upon us, I kind of regret selling my only nitro rig but my Savage Flux shall be finished soon and she's going to be killer.

I have been cruising a lot of classified sites lately looking for a decent nitro roller, it's either that or a Axial scaler and I'm liking the Jeep Rubicon a lot. 3 years in the hobby I think it's time I put together a kit.

Its Nitro season here in southern California all year

Here in CO, too, though certainly there are days which are not. It's a nutty state, though; can see sunbathing weather in January and snow storms in June. There's a good reason our slogan is "April showers lead to May flowers blizzards"

I just got my Losi 8ight T tuned to perfection to the point that it leaves a distinct ringing in my ears because of the hi pitch scream!

Just remember that if they're ringing, they're taking damage.