Is what it is!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt mean that to happen ,I was not expecting to hit a parked car as I was only
testing the car for low idle an not full WOT passes!
Was only testing idle an throttle stabs!.. after sealing carb o-rings with lube ,carb was
not tuned after that!..🤔

I haven't been able to run my nitros for like a month now I'm jealous. sounds nice too. what are you running?

Yours are always finely tuned Baker, they sound awesome.

I haven't been able to run my nitros for like a month now I'm jealous. sounds nice too. what are you running?

My nitro's mostly sit ,I have to run them every now & then ,otherwise ,I will have to drain the fuel
an oil them up ,but I do run them in all season when I get the urge to do so ,I just keep tabs
on how long they sit!
I am expecting a gas rig in the mail soon ,so I may have to oil up my nitro's for awhile during
down time!.. :cool:

My nitro's mostly sit ,I have to run them every now & then ,otherwise ,I will have to drain the fuel
an oil them up ,but I do run them in all season when I get the urge to do so ,I just keep tabs
on how long they sit!
I am expecting a gas rig in the mail soon ,so I may have to oil up my nitro's for awhile during
down time!.. :cool:
Octane ... ? :)
We want Octane!

I'm not a drinker but something is legal on the Oregon side.
I just don't understand why the hell it takes so long to recover a rollover. :eek:

thumbs up.png

Been there. Done that. 'Eight hours bottle to throttle' is what works for me anymore. But that's just me.

Bake, you sure scattered the two kids playing pick-up basketball in the street. What were they doing playing in the street, anyway? Don't they know the streets are for RC's? Stay safe my friend. Don't want to lose you to some distracted driver.

Cheers. 'AC'

Been there. Done that. 'Eight hours bottle to throttle' is what works for me anymore. But that's just me.

Bake, you sure scattered the two kids playing pick-up basketball in the street. What were they doing playing in the street, anyway? Don't they know the streets are for RC's? Stay safe my friend. Don't want to lose you to some distracted driver.

Cheers. 'AC'

Dont let those kids fool ya ,they are the ones that make home made fire works an
run their quad up & down the street at 11 o'clock at night!..:hehe: