Is the HPI nitro rs4 mt 2 a good begginers cars.........

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bashmaster

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
:stupid: Hey yall I'm 13 and i have ordered a nitro rs4 mt 2. I was wondering if its got any ups or downs... . .. . . . Its really new so I'm not sure many people have it or have even seen it. You can find it on www.hpiracing.com (its in the orange/black box) Sooooo any way tell me all you can thx!:bow:

:drool: I'm drooling for an answer lol some nice talk would be nice -------->:lurk:

Well I have the original Nitro MT and I am totally happy with it. I have lots of upgrades in it and well I think the NMT2 is a much improved vehicle compared to the original. You should look into a motor saver air filter for your first upgrade though. This will totall save your motor. You should do a review on it once you have broken in the engine and have had a chance to bash with it. Glad to hear someone has finally gotten it. Here's a couple of pics of my ride. I have a little work to do with it yet to finish my upgrades however enjoy.
2321Picture_012.jpg

2321Picture_008.jpg

2321Picture_007.jpg

2321Picture_006.jpg

:hammer: i wish you were under this hammer

srry for the hammer thing at first i didnt see your reply just those pictures thoguh you were trying to piss me off cause you got one lol . .. . . :idea:

Nope not trying to upset you at all. Like I said the NMT 2 is much improved from the original. Better front shock mounts. Stronger dogbones. I think they improved the diff gears too. The original NMT came with really cheep diff gears. Any help you might need let me know. I know how you would've been frustrated. Hell I'm frustrated to not have mine running. Neither it or my savage are running right now. Give me a couple of weeks I might have that changed though. My New engine comes in tomorrow. WOO HOO. I would be really interested to hear how you like the new truck. I haven't heard too many reviews on it yet. Like I said it is much improved over the original. Good luck and welcome to RCNT.

ok thx alot ill post some more threads after i drive around i got a feeling my parents are hiding it from me lol.......''Gotta save it for a christmas present'' i hate that line :constipat this is really funny lol

my older brother has a t-maxx and hes dont alot of customiszation to it its pretty cool he knows allot about the tuning and proper use of these engines so I'm sure he wouldnt let me mess mine up. YAA. i hope mines faster than his, but he could run mine over :\

haha

when this kid says he is new, its more than that. Hes as dumb as a rock. not quite as bad as his little bro though. Mabye his older brother will get a new car when he breaks his..muahahahahahahaha
later cole:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

revenge will be swift apon the dual at the track. I'm gonna burn your sorry ST:flamer:
the luck of the irish is strong!! :iris:

SCOTT"S portion of this message
the buggy will beat both of you, MR.PEANUT says so!:buggy1: :radio: :tophat:

i swear to stoned I'm not god:smoke:
P.S. Cole and james are both major :n00bie: s

Last edited:
Well drummer whatever ur name is all I have to say is that you have to be a newbie sometime. It is the Christmas season that always brings around more newbies and we here we receive them well. You got questions we got answers. Later

ha

no no i didnt mean it like that sorry, they live up the strett from me so its fun to mess with them once in a while

:spidey: kool pics

:fro: :bowned: i love thoughs ones<<