Integy rear lower arm will not fit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooky

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I ordered a integy front and rear lower arm for my ultra lx 2. The front fits perfect, but for the rear, there's no screw holes On either side next to the holes that holds the upper axle to security the pins thats in there.

What can I mod to make it hold it right?

You 90 posts in, and you bought Integy......? Lol I dont know if anyone could help with that one.

Not to harsh but that blows my mind.

I wouldn't mod squat!!! Send it back dammit. I have lost count on how many times I have read negative crap about Integy. I will stay away form Integy like a flaming bag of dog poo!!!!:2cents:

Call Integy's tech support and ask them about it. There maybe a problem with the part or it may be the wrong part entirely. Usually if you talk to manufacturers you can email them a picture of the part and the problem and they can tell you if you got the wrong part or if there is something wrong with it. Thats what I would do.

Not everything Integy makes is crap but alot of it is. you have to be careful buying integy stuff.

I also dont advise using Aluminum for your kits arms either personally unless its a shelf queen. my .02

NEVER use Integy for any parts that take a beating. Just trim.
Integy has an EXCELLENT warranty on what you buy there....
Open the bag and there's nothing they will do for you.

NEVER use Integy for any parts that take a beating. Just trim.
Integy has an EXCELLENT warranty on what you buy there....
Open the bag and there's nothing they will do for you.

Sorry Rolex, I'm not sure I understood your statement. Are you saying that their warranty looks good on paper but they try every which way to get out of it once youve opened the bag and used the parts? I've bought a couple Integy parts in the past but never needed to deal with the manufacturer because to date I havent had any problems with them so I'm just curious for future reference.

You got it right. I tried to get some help with a set of shocks and they would never do anything about after several calls.

well, i resolved it myself...

it comes with 2 pins and 6 E clips. and it was at the bottom of the bag i did not see....

looking good now haha..... hope it lasts >.>

well, i got both front and rear set for $25 including shipping, so not too bad.

Does rpm make arms for the ultra lx? If not I can understand aluminum. That is until you hit a curb or land hard from a jump. Its your rig so whatever but have fun replacing the integy once it gets tweaked.

Does rpm make arms for the ultra lx? If not I can understand aluminum. That is until you hit a curb or land hard from a jump. Its your rig so whatever but have fun replacing the integy once it gets tweaked.

I'm not a race or bash type of guy. I run it in the parking lot most of the time. Only been to local track twice. Also I like to take it apart and clean it more than actual driving it haha.

That's why I'm planing building a full aluminum revo 3.3 after Chinese new years day, just gonna run it once awhile, most of the time I think it will just chill in my room.

Lower Arms

uhhh. i got my aluminum rear arms on now :D

i just wanna make sure that is there different between front arms? which one is for front right and which one is for front left?? they didnt label it and it looks same to me....

ahh, i thought so, just wanna make sure haha

well, 1:38 am, I'm off to bed, night everyone, will do it tomorrow :D

Back