Integy parts???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toddrod

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So integy parts that r on eBay r junk??

Thats what they are sayin around here, only thing I have heard good about them are there shock towers, and electric 540-550 brushed motors..

They're really pretty, but brittle. Integy's warranty is VOID if you take them out of the bag. That should tell you something.
They do make a really good 55 turn crawler motor. I heard a rumor they made something else that was good, but I can't remember what it was.

FLM is really good.

They utilize the cheapest aluminum possible to make 80% of thier products. Skidplates, bulkheads, and some other electronics are ok from them but its typically recommended that you upgrade using a different mfr. A turd is still a turd no matter how shiny it is!!

3 shoe clutches too

their piggy back shocks aren't to bad, a friend of mine has a set and we beat the crap out of our Tmaxx's and they take some good abuse. i just picked up a used set for my Maxx. but from everything i have read on this forum, it sounds like most of their stuff is crap !

I'm using their antenna mount, in a jerry rigged fashion, on an AE GT2 receiver box that I have mounted to my revo and it hasn’t broken. lol