Indiana man +1 - Sex Offender 0

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand human rights also, but I'm all for the death penalty. i just hope we can figure out how to bring people back to life so we can kill em again for however many people theyve raped or mudered.

I dare a sorry bastard to enter my daughters room. I have posted pics of my dogs before my daughters German Sheppard is real protective of her. I mean to the point where before you open her bedroom door after knocking if the dog is in there you have to speak so she hears your voice. I made the mistake of knocking one day and grabbed the knob in a instant I heard the dog bark and pounce and next thing I know she is latched on to my arm the minute the door was open a crack. She immediately let go upon recognizing me. Only left a slight mark. But on this subject no I think the sick bastard got off easy if it was a heart attack he should have to go to prison for life and be sodomized on a regular basis.

I pity the man that would try such activity in Mom's house, she's quick to pull the 38 special on anyone. One time a friend of mine and I came home after a wild night of partying, and of course we had the munchies lol. So we went into the kitchen to get something to eat, and all of a sudden Mom's bedroom door flew open and we heard "Get ready to die, you son of a b#tch!!!" I started screaming "Dont shoot mom, it's me, it meee!" and she apoligized, but I've always felt a lot safer in my home lol. That was the last time that Nick stayed at my house when Mom was home with us, I think he ruined a pair of boxers lol.

LMFAO!!! That is hilarious!

I hate sex offenders too they do deserve the worst. I worked in a convolecent hospial and there was one in there he was about 60 he was truly a sick f**k he would poop his pants just so the cna's would have to clean it up. He would tell everyone what he did to all these little boys and poop. One of my friends every time he walked by he would sock him in the back of the head. One of the cna's almost drown him in the shower. He finally died of "old age" I was the cook :D No comment on what happened to his food. Not that i did anything to kill him lol I think he had a heart attack or some poop. Less than he deserved that's for sure.

Last edited:
I would have to completly agree with you woodie, this son of bitch got off way to easy, I am sorry if I sound harsh but my own daughter was sexully assalted by a piece of poop more then twice her age, and had the cops not picked that pos up before I could get to him, well lets just say I probably would not be at home making this post, because if I would of had the opertunity I would have ether beat the ever living poop out of him or I would have shot the sone of bitch with my .40 which is loaded with Glazzer rounds, all the POS got was 6 years because they offered him a plea bargin, other wise he was looking at 21 years, in some ways it's better because my daughter did not have to testify and look at the POS again as she had already been through enough, but as far as I am concerned not only should they castrate these mother f**kers they should also cut off there D**k and tatoo PETIFILE or child molester accross there fore head. Sorry for the language but this poop really stricks a cord with me, these people have no place is society!!!!:angry:

... I worked in a convolecent hospial and there was one in there he was about 60 he was truly a sick f**k he would poop his pants just so the cna's would have to clean it up. He would tell everyone what he did to all these little boys and poop...

luze don't take this personal as it's nothing to do with you, but people that feel we can just put these child rapists in some hospital and "cure them" makes me just as angry as the rapists do. These days so many idiots think we can "cure" this or that, it's not the person doing it, it's because this person had a rough life, or lacks this or that. No one is responsible for their own actions anymore it's always someone's or something elses fault.

The only cure for child and adult rapists is death. In my opinion slow extreme painful death.

I would have them die from massive kidney or gall stone attacks.

I would have them die from massive kidney or gall stone attacks.

Having had a 7mm (official doctors' measurement, originally thought it was only 5.5mm) kidney stone earlier this year, that much pain is too little.

Besides, some of those sickos get off on pain. They need to be hung upside down and strapped down until they die from the blood rushing to their head.

Well I never got a definitive diagnosis on what I had, but best bet was gall stone.

Unreal mind-numbing pain is what I had, and that still would be to little for these sorry SOB's.

Agreed there. I originally thought I had pulled a muscle in my back. I toughed out 3 days with bengay and a heating pad. I gave up and went to the ER on that saturday. They ended up releasing me with some pain pills and flomax (but not before shooting me full of morphine). Ever try to walk through a hospital while shot up with pain killers? Not fun, I can assure you. It was fairly empty, thankfully.

That was the day after my birthday, no less. Then, 2 months later, I ended up going back for the same stone. This time, it had gotten 2CM away from the bladder. They kept me 24 hours for observations. The prognosis was more pain pills, flomax, and tough it out.

I ended up passing it right when I took my last flomax.

Because of that stone, I have a new found respect for child birth.

That all aside, kidney stone pain is too light a punishment. I still say string 'em upside down, and leave 'em there till they strangulate from the blood flow. It's slow, and the best part, their thought processes would fade gradually. Towards the end, they'd have no thoughts of anything.

On second thought, that might be too gentle.

I would have to completly agree with you woodie, this son of bitch got off way to easy, I am sorry if I sound harsh but my own daughter was sexully assalted by a piece of poop more then twice her age, and had the cops not picked that pos up before I could get to him, well lets just say I probably would not be at home making this post, because if I would of had the opertunity I would have ether beat the ever living poop out of him or I would have shot the sone of bitch with my .40 which is loaded with Glazzer rounds, all the POS got was 6 years because they offered him a plea bargin, other wise he was looking at 21 years, in some ways it's better because my daughter did not have to testify and look at the POS again as she had already been through enough, but as far as I am concerned not only should they castrate these mother f**kers they should also cut off there D**k and tatoo PETIFILE or child molester accross there fore head. Sorry for the language but this poop really stricks a cord with me, these people have no place is society!!!!:angry:

sorry about your daughter and although the world would have been better off if you had got your way,glad the cops got him first.

had a sex offender move in my neighborhood bout a year ago we always had kids playing that lived nearby in front yards and such but when we all got the notice on our doors bout him that all stopped and now when the kids do parents are outside with them nobody talks to the guy nor waves at him when they drive by

One down how many to go?

sorry about your daughter and although the world would have been better off if you had got your way,glad the cops got him first.

Thanks joneser, you are probably right because had I got to him first I would be where he is now, instead of at home where I can help here through this whole ordeal, it took 16 long agonizing months to finally sentence the POS because he kept dragging poop out by firing his public defender, then on the final day when he was supposed to be sentenced he tried to get it postponed again so that his Mommy could be there, they dined him and we got to read are victim impact statements, some of the people in the court room were crying when they heard our statements, then the POS got sentenced.. :angry::)