Indiana man +1 - Sex Offender 0

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Indiana Father Kills Sex Offender Who Broke Into Home

INDIANAPOLIS — A convicted sex offender died Sunday during a struggle with a father who found the naked man in or near his 17-year-old daughter's bedroom, police said.

Police responding to a call from the city's northwest side about 3:20 a.m. found 64-year-old Robert McNally on the hallway floor with his arm around the neck of 52-year-old David T. Meyers, who was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police spokesman Sgt. Matthew Mount said Meyers had a heart condition and may have had a heart attack. An autopsy was planned.

Police said Meyers was naked except for a mask and latex gloves and had entered the home through a window near the girl's bedroom with rope, condoms and a knife. He was familiar with the home's layout because it belonged to a relative, police said.

The girl awoke and screamed when she saw the man in her room, police said. The father responded and struggled with the intruder while the girl's mother phoned 911.

Police did not anticipate any charges against McNally.

"If a person breaks into your home, you are justified in using deadly force in defending your family," said Mount. "In this situation, I don't think he was trying to kill him, he was trying to hold him down."

Meyers had served 10 years in prison for criminal confinement and sexual deviate conduct and was wanted in Boone County for failure to register as a sex offender. He was registered as a sex offender in Marion County.

Police said Meyers lived with his mother and had recently lost his job.

The death is under investigation and will be reviewed by a Marion County prosecutor.

"Nobody wins," McNally told The Indianapolis Star. "It's a lose-lose situation for everybody. He has family also."

He said his daughter went to church Sunday after the incident.

I don't normally reveal my views on here unless it's about R/C's or along those lines, but today I make an exception.

I smiled after reading this article.

I strongly believe sex offenders have no place on this earth. I for one would love to see something like drawn out, unbelievable torture. A simple flip of the switch or injection in the arm is a cop out and much to easy of a way to go.

I've always had a strong feeling against sex offenders. It wasn't until I started dating someone for about 3 years did I my disgust for them really expand. I always figured the victim would have a hell of scar afterwords - never did I guess though it would effect them on a DAILY basis. The girl I dated had this happen nearly 12 years before we started dating and it still played a role in her life all those years later.

If you rape, molest children or even get slightly aroused by children - then you deserve nothing but the worst... and even then I think that's not enough. :angry:

Indiana man: 1
Sex Offender: 0
:)

wow, so how did he kill him? maybe joked him to death? sick bastard.

If you rape, molest children or even get slightly aroused by children - then you deserve nothing but the worst... and even then I think that's not enough. :angry:

Amen brother!

He wouldnt make it past the window frame in my place. I got guns stashed all over, screw choking, i'd a shot his ass square in the head.

I can't stand sex offenders, and while I disagree with the death penalty because I think it's letting criminals off too easy, I think sex offenders should get the death penalty. Woodie, you're exactly right about the scars. I also had a girlfriend who was raped, and it's not something that a person forgets about years later and moves on. I think a lot of people don't realize how often this happens, and how many of the beautiful creatures that God put on this earth have been destroyed by such activity.

I pity the man that would try such activity in Mom's house, she's quick to pull the 38 special on anyone. One time a friend of mine and I came home after a wild night of partying, and of course we had the munchies lol. So we went into the kitchen to get something to eat, and all of a sudden Mom's bedroom door flew open and we heard "Get ready to die, you son of a b#tch!!!" I started screaming "Dont shoot mom, it's me, it meee!" and she apoligized, but I've always felt a lot safer in my home lol. That was the last time that Nick stayed at my house when Mom was home with us, I think he ruined a pair of boxers lol.

Last edited:
I heard this story on the morning radio show yesterday on the drive to work. I think it's awesome, the father better not get charged with anything, they said charges weren't likely to be filed. Dude broke in the house buck-azz naked with nothing but a gag, condom and latex gloves. Serves him right as far as I'm concerned. You want to break in my house and mess with my family, better be willing to take the consequences of getting caught, which would include the use of whatever force necessary for me to defend my family. :D

He couldn't be charged with anything that would stick, as long as you don't bait the house, like the guy who put an electronics sign out front of his house in the hood, and rigged up a booby trap for a shotgun to shoot the intruder in the head when he came in the door, there shouldn't be a problem lmao.

Or the guy who saw someone stealing his neighbors TV, so he called 911 and told them he was going to shoot the perp. The 911 operator told him to stay in his house and that it was against the law as no one was in danger, and you hear the redneck hollering "I'm gonna kill that **** mother***** D*** no good ****. Then you hear "click CLACK, click CLACK" and the operator yelling "sir stay in your house" and "You will be charged with a felony if you go out there and confront the suspect with a firearm" and right about that time you hear "BOOOOOOM" in the distance, and the guy quitely walks in the house, gives a very polite "Thank you, Mam" and hangs up. The cops came and the perp was DOA with a TV resting on his chest, and the redneck sitting on his porch with the shotgun in his lap. And guess what, it was in Texas lol.

i hope no one breaks into my house cuz i live alone and am a female pee pee lol.

Lol, honesty will get you robbed my friend. lol

There used to be this kid in my neighbor hood years ago, nice kid. Always would come over and see what was going on at my place because growing up and till this day we have motorcycles and what not in the garage. So needles to say me and this kid became friends, I think I was like 15 he might have been 12. On night my mom comes home from work and is like there like 20 cop cars down the street at my friends house, HUH? Well turns out this other guy that was about 18 at the time molested my friend. My friend was never the same after that day. It was really a shame, he later moved out of my complex. But the 18 year old went to juvie for a while and then moved right back in. Now he has 2 kids, but it still spooks me to think he lives down the street.

Ever since that incodent, I feel the same way as you woodie. It is realy a shame that one person can mess up some inocent mind forever.

All offenders should be publicly castrated.

All offenders should be publicly castrated.

no doubt, I seriously believe that they should be castrated, and if not publicly, at least make them wear a sign that says "I'm not even a man, just a sorry excuse for a human being."

Lol, honesty will get you robbed my friend. lol
lol no doubt, i still have my .45 under my pillow but i would be afraid of shooting a hole in something that didnt need one lol.
back on topic though, i think there is one registered offender in my town, creepy old guy who live down the street and i know when i was in school and we would go running (walking for me, I'm a smoker) around the block for p.e the teacher would always make the guys go in two groups, one in front and one behind the girls since we had to run past his house.

i live alone and am a female pee pee lol.

lol...get a doogie.

I read a detailed copy of that story yesterday, and the father had his arm around the guy's neck on the floor, holding him down till the police arrived.
My thought was that the guy's death was a bonus.

In the future, ANYONE who justifiably confronts and kills a rapist or child molester, stopping him permanently, should be given a good citizen's award.

I play in a band with a cop who does nothing than interview these sorry excuses for human beings all day. That and examine their PC's and mobile phones and such. You would not believe some of the poop he sees. Scary stuff.

The fact is that their brains are faulty and while many of them know what they do is wrong, they have no ability to stop themselves. As long as they are in therapy they are able to control this impulse, but as soon as they stop.

As cold as it may be one wonders if therapy should even be bothered with with them, or if they should just be made to disappear.

I'm sorry, i dropped nicotine, charles dropped, well all kinds of poop, my father gave up alcohol after being a serious alcoholic his whole life, (catholic Irish), these guys can quit humping little kids, and for them to tell me they can't, makes me want to blow their chest out with a 1oz slug from the ole remington 870 shotgun.

the only thing that pisses me off more than hearing about sex offenders is the people who stand up for them due to "human rights" this guy got what he deserved.

i can understand human rights and even mental illness butpeople can't hide behind those excuses for everything. even though they try.

He couldn't be charged with anything that would stick, as long as you don't bait the house, like the guy who put an electronics sign out front of his house in the hood, and rigged up a booby trap for a shotgun to shoot the intruder in the head when he came in the door, there shouldn't be a problem lmao.

Or the guy who saw someone stealing his neighbors TV, so he called 911 and told them he was going to shoot the perp. The 911 operator told him to stay in his house and that it was against the law as no one was in danger, and you hear the redneck hollering "I'm gonna kill that **** mother***** D*** no good ****. Then you hear "click CLACK, click CLACK" and the operator yelling "sir stay in your house" and "You will be charged with a felony if you go out there and confront the suspect with a firearm" and right about that time you hear "BOOOOOOM" in the distance, and the guy quitely walks in the house, gives a very polite "Thank you, Mam" and hangs up. The cops came and the perp was DOA with a TV resting on his chest, and the redneck sitting on his porch with the shotgun in his lap. And guess what, it was in Texas lol.

That is one person I would want as a neighbor. I'd personally give him a set of night vision goggles, and make sure my property was well lit. Oh, and make sure he had plenty of ammo.

Who needs Brinks when you have a well armed redneck?