I'm thinking about getting another truck... good choice in brand?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaron030886

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So I've come to conclusion, that I made a bad choice in when I first bought my truck, that I didn't do my homework, and that I didn't look around first at hobby stores and things like that. And turns out, the one I have right now, there is nothing wrong with, as in blown engine, that I know of at least, but every time something happens to it, I have to order parts for it, and wait a week to get the part, because no hobby store here in town or anywhere for that matter carries them. So I've been looking through a lot of RC magazines I and saw the new "Traxxas Revo 3.3"" and I really like the look of them, and the Hobby Town USA that's near where I live, carrys them, and supplies all the parts for Traxxas. Not to mention every hobby store that I've been to supplies Traxxas parts. So is that truck any good? And what's the difficulty?

Thanks!!!:)

can't go wrong with a Revo and a new model at that. Get it and run....LOL
I like my ofna buggy so much I have to say get it if you can.

revo is a great truck
you'll be very satisfied with the truck

GET THE REVO!!! (ya all caps) you just can't go wrong, you can bash during the week then go to the track on the weekend. It's the all around truck!! I have the t-maxx (which i love) but i can never race a t-maxx. The revo gives you the option to do whatever you want with it ie big block conversion!!! . i dare say that you will love the Revo. have fun, also imo buy the revo from your LHS, many times they will stand behind your purchase and you get the peace of mind from having them on your side.

Definitely a good truck. I would get it, but I have a Savage. I'll probably trade it for a Revo though. I like the Revo looks. You should definitely get it.

Revo bud, I would not tell you wrong. Hell,I want one!!

If your local carries them and the parts, then you can't go wrong, especially the 'new' version with the forward only tranny, and extended chassis.

The Revo was my first truck and for the money you can't go wrong with it. I learned how to drive, tune and fix with the Revo and it's still running great. Just do yourself one favor (if you haven't already) and get a temp gun (hand-held, not on-board). The TRX3.3 engine will pay you back, in life span and fun. I didn't have one in the beginning and I think I ran it hot a few times and lost some compression, but it's still truckin and I'm hoping for the best.