I'm going to be offline/not so active for a while, but will becoming back!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll miss ya man!
I'll still be on one or two times every day though, after I'm done with my stuff! Thanks WoodiE!
Gonna miss ya man. Cya when you return 😉
Thanks Wicked! This forum is awesome, we're all part of a RCT fam!
True that, I should have done more better at studying. Seriously, I do want you to keep to your studies, this RC stuff will be around when you get done. I have a son in college right now and I better not catch his silly butt spending too much time with fun stuff. What are you studying?
Thanks, it's touching that you guys care! True, this stuff can wait, but time keeps going, and lost time doing other things is gone forever! Oh, just your general subjects, nothing special, English, math, marine science (basic), Spanish (please don't quiz me! 🤣🤣), ect.
He can't answer you. He is studying 🤣
Would you guys not crack all these silly little jokes behind me? 🤣🤣 (just kidding) Why don't all you Einsteins go and do something too?
it was actually a test - I was gonna get that boy if he answered ;)
LOL didn't see that coming! Ok, seriously though, I'm gonna get started on my work, see all you jokers later! lol

Also, who are you callin' a boy? 🤣
I check my email every morning, so I sometimes reply then.

Last edited:
Oh, just think of all the lost knowledge while typing that reply! 🤣

OK, we'll just say you were on your union break. Now get back in them thar books boy!

Oh, just think of all the lost knowledge while typing that reply! 🤣
Noooo...I feel the knowledge leaking out...losing brain cells...

🤣🤣 You guys are worse than my family members!
OK, we'll just say you were on your union break. Now get back in them thar books boy!
Yes, yes, I'll be gone now! Back to the books!

*Poof* See, I'm gone!

Last edited:
Update: In case anybody's been wondering, yeah, I was less active for the past week (life...🙄). If anyone sent me a message that got lost in my inbox (because for normal members your inbox can only hold a measly 20 messages or something), and I haven't replied, it's because I can't see it anymore. So please feel free to tell me if I did miss it, and I'll get back to you!