I'm back.

• Thread starter SilentHunterKellen
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run 91 octane. You?

So that means you spend more money on gas than I do?

Four letters: V-Tec (the original, not the VVTI imitation)

Mine works all the time...you have to wait for yours to kick in before you make power

still 3 pedals

my car rolls hard on 16" shoes stock
hows your hubcaps?

toyota, hubcaps
they just go together.

Just like vinyl stickers and neon lights goes on hondas?

Just like reliability and honda go together.

Honda fan here ...Kwong you seem to strike me as a hater. I personally like most imports...not KIA or Hyundai or Daewoo. Why the hate?

LOL. I think you guys just need to whip it out and see whos larger and settle the feud once and for all. :p

SilentHunterKellen said:
mines made to haul ass, yours is made to haul groceries

LOL..............that was funny.

SilentHunterKellen, I like the ride, very nice. I work at a Honda dealership way back in the day for many years. They make a great ride, keep us posted with the updates.

Lets put on the boxing gloves and get this bad boy started!

LazyDave said:
Screw you all races drive subaru.

If I had a Mitsu Lancer Evo I would let you drive that subaru while I drive the Evo and smoke you! Lol

jon2 said:
Honda fan here ...Kwong you seem to strike me as a hater. I personally like most imports...not KIA or Hyundai or Daewoo. Why the hate?

naw, I don't hate hondas....this thread was a resuilt of two ppl being bored WAy too late at night

of corse you would bet me. You would i get pulled over by the cops because while i smoked your as i would reach the speed trap first. Pluse I'm a minor so um, by by car. Other wise i would chach up

LazyDave said:
of corse you would bet me. You would i get pulled over by the cops because while i smoked your as i would reach the speed trap first. Pluse I'm a minor so um, by by car. Other wise i would chach up

Obviously this is not an argument I care to engage in. I need not have to impress anyone of my knowledge of cars. I am older and was in the scene long before Fast and the Furious made it lame closer to when it was started and where. Good luck with your Subaru..what was it Legacy?LOL

I agree 4wd is WAY better, especially living in the northwest with all the rain.

I'm more partial towards the STi instead of the Evo 8. I like the low end from the 2.5liter...although it ain't legal in WRC :(

Back