AARMA Vendetta 3/4s blx, upgraded all around 93mph on 3s

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroman7888##

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
IMG_5854.png
So here’s some pics of my vendetta. This is equipped with a 130a esc, 3900kv motor. All rolling resistance has been eliminated, the differentials, casings, yokes, bearings(ceramic on car in motor as well), alloy driveshaft, etc..car will do 91mph so far still running 3s battery. If anyone else has figured out their vendetta, please let me know and comment what speeds are you getting? What did you do to eliminate that drag in that resistance that came with your car? If you have one you know what I’m talking about lol.

IMG_5844.jpeg

That’s a typo lol I want my 2 mph. I’ve had it to 93 ..idk warehouse 91 pops on here , and this is with a SKYRC GNSS on board for my telemetry. What I love about the radio link set up is the distance absolutely nothing to even argue about I have my longest confirmed run is 3862.33 feet I could not see the car for I don’t know how long or knows it was still moving. I had to get my truck and drive down the street just to find it lol.

Last edited:
Awesome! ... and 'bout 50mph out of my comfort zone :woot: :thumbs-up:
I'm amazed at what you speed runners put into these things.
Haven’t cracked “speed running” yet lol, 90 is ehh…on 3s extremely impressive. It’s about eliminating all rolling resistance, bad bearings, bad assembly, bad diffs etc..I barely spent on this tbh. Front/ side splitters, rear diffuser,
Led light kit for orientation day or night bc at. 90 it’s a blur, and yea it’s different, this car has stability control if needed, I turn my ESC “PUNcH” settings to 1 for speed runs, no torque on takeoff like f1, it’s easy to control that way instead of a 4wd burnout til it lands on its roof, I put about 450-550$ into it maybe tops, after the 350$ price when I got it
my detta is 100% stock, i kinda want to get a Firma 120A ESC to try to get it going 100 on 4S.
Get the 130a it’s better and almost same cost, more tuning ability on esc and motor, motor direction, timing etc, the stock 3900kv motor will handle 4s all day, like I said I’ve still stock except for the esc, still running a 3s pack so technically it’s still stock, when I put 4s to it I’ll crack 100 easily, the 70mph they advertised is way low…there’s a lot of binding in diffs and bearings that need to be removed and then u go

....What did you do to eliminate that drag in that resistance that came with your car? If you have one you know what I’m talking about lol....
I did some research on the Vendetta before purchasing. I also went against all the recommended "must do" things before running any RTR... I literally just added batteries and went with it. Over the course of many years (decades?) I only ever owned/bought off-road RCs... mainly kits. I just wanted an on-road (Arrma says "all-road" :naughty::cool:) basher for once in my life. For two hundred dollars, I didn't care... I wanted to experience what a RTR feels like when you don't read any of the manuals/warnings. :hehe:

I did some research on the Vendetta before purchasing. I also went against all the recommended "must do" things before running any RTR... I literally just added batteries and went with it. Over the course of many years (decades?) I only ever owned/bought off-road RCs... mainly kits. I just wanted an on-road (Arrma says "all-road" :naughty::cool:) basher for once in my life. For two hundred dollars, I didn't care... I wanted to experience what a RTR feels like when you don't read any of the manuals/warnings. :hehe:
Eventually u will run the tightness right out of it, u got lucky u paid 200$ mine was full price 2+ years ago and I struggled for most of the time to summit 60…this car is capable of shattering a lot of records, even as it sits. The time will come u will start wanting more speed, it will give it to u in groups