I'm back...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninnon

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm back after 3 months. Have I missed anything?

maxresdefault.jpg

Who am I and why am I here? How did I get here and why am I wearing pants? Why did my rigs get dusty and where is my cleaning lady?

Ok It's been 5 months. Guess that's close enough to 6. But in all seriousness I've been pretty busy with various things, haven't forgotten about you guys- never will, but just been too busy to actually do anything.

Ok It's been 5 months. Guess that's close enough to 6. But in all seriousness I've been pretty busy with various things, haven't forgotten about you guys- never will, but just been too busy to actually do anything.
I know the feeling. If your work is like mine, when you do find a spare hour or 3 to RC, you don't have the ambition to do so. The most I've done in the past 4 months or so was to pontificate as to what to do with my savage flux and revo suspensions, install a few parts I got for Christmas... and look at them on the rack while I work.

I hadn't touched an RC in over two years until about a week ago. A buddy of mine gave me a micro CP heli, so I started tinkering with that. Then started digging rigs out of the garage and going over them and getting them ready for when it ever dries out, if it ever does. I want to do UD/OD gears in the comp rig, but dammit man I always forget how proud Axial are of their gear sets.

I hadn't touched an RC in over two years until about a week ago. A buddy of mine gave me a micro CP heli, so I started tinkering with that. Then started digging rigs out of the garage and going over them and getting them ready for when it ever dries out, if it ever does. I want to do UD/OD gears in the comp rig, but dammit man I always forget how proud Axial are of their gear sets.

I forget all the time how proud most manufacture's are of everything they build! LOL

Back