I'm back...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom!! Good to see you around buddy. And yes, like all hobbies, nothing is cheap. I ended up ordering them anyway though, as I've been really getting the urge for some crawling and scaling this year for some reason. And I really want to see what the 2.2 sporty rig can do with the UD/OD setup.

Tom!! Good to see you around buddy. And yes, like all hobbies, nothing is cheap. I ended up ordering them anyway though, as I've been really getting the urge for some crawling and scaling this year for some reason. And I really want to see what the 2.2 sporty rig can do with the UD/OD setup.
Thanks man! I'm still around. Not doing a bunch of RC stuff much lately. In fact I am down to 3 rigs from 11. Been unloading what wasn't getting used to make room for new RC's later down the road. Right now its the kiddos that get most of the attention. Between ROTC and Piano and Flute for my daughter... we are busy.

Thanks man! I'm still around. Not doing a bunch of RC stuff much lately. In fact I am down to 3 rigs from 11. Been unloading what wasn't getting used to make room for new RC's later down the road. Right now its the kiddos that get most of the attention. Between ROTC and Piano and Flute for my daughter... we are busy.
Nice to see you again :)