If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you haven't bought a badass RC boat yet??? 😲🤔

You wouldn't believe how fun they are. That is until you have to swim out and get them 🤣

I need to get a boat (again 🤣) got the motor just need the hull. Have had several and then when we moved to our current place we didn’t have time and they were always in the way.

And you haven't bought a badass RC boat yet??? 😲🤔

You wouldn't believe how fun they are. That is until you have to swim out and get them 🤣

Years? They let you go that long before giving you better meds? Go give your doc the Bart Simpson.
View attachment 190742
My Doc is no longer my Doc, I signed up for another one. He was the worst I've ever seen.
I kind of got a bit snappy with him and told him to put me on better meds for my oxygen and congestion.
He did obviously but that was the last time with him.

Are the boats that cool? Just watched an Amain vid. For less than $100 RTR? I've got a pond in the hood. Could be cool. But I also have several cars the kid and I need to abuse at the home track first.

Are the boats that cool? Just watched an Amain vid. For less than $100 RTR? I've got a pond in the hood. Could be cool. But I also have several cars the kid and I need to abuse at the home track first.
We bought a small 14" brushless boat. It turned out to be a piece of crap, but the 3 or 4 minutes it did run it was surprisingly fun. A lot more fun that I thought it would be.

I got the camper pulled out and am charging the batteries as we speak.
Fill up my truck and get groceries in the morning and then I'm out of here for a while.

Thank you sir, I appreciate it.

Thanks bro, definitely going to relax. Water is too cold to take my kayak so I'm taking my pontoon.
The wife is only staying up there for a couple of days, I'm staying a couple of weeks, hopefully.
Gonna be nice just getting out of my chair.

Beautiful out today and I think I have every thing done I need to do for tomorrow.
73F out right now so I took Trek out to stretch her legs.

Beautiful out today and I think I have every thing done I need to do for tomorrow.
73F out right now so I took Trek out to stretch her legs.
You notice a pretty good difference in your ride now with the new meds?

I hate a day off from work where I get little to nothing done. Don't get me wrong, there are days off, after working 60 hours, where it is beneficial to just relax. No over time last week and yesterday was a rest day. So, I'm fully rested today, and have a to-do list of things I want to scratch off.
Unlike yesterday, today was sunny and dry. Started with a workout on the treadmill this morning. After a shower and a high caloric, chicken parm ziti lunch, I attacked the leaves on the lawn. With about an acre of lawn, and steady, stiff wind, the chore took extra time. Once the leaf blower was put away, I packed away a number of outside things in preparation for winter.
Next up, was a thorough cleaning of the Impreza's interior and all the glass. Not a fan of car interior cleaning, but I do love the dust free, shiny results! Ok, clean lawn, clean car.....what's next?
My younger daughter has been complaining about how dark and creepy her parking space by the shed abutting the woods is after dark. So, I installed a solar, motion sensored led light system on the shed. It got delivered from Amazon while I was cleaning the car. Her space should now have plenty of lighting at night. Last chore of the day was cleaning the pellet stove.
Very satisfied with this productive day, so now it's time for dinner and football!
I planted out a bunch of veggies and flower seedlings today. Took the longest time!

You notice a pretty good difference in your ride now with the new meds?
Yes, it is keeping the congestion broke up more and so when I cough, my oxygen level goes up. As gross as it sounds, it feels awesome to cough crap up.
It seems I have a bit more energy now.

IMG_1464.JPG

Yes, it is keeping the congestion broke up more and so when I cough, my oxygen level goes up. As gross as it sounds, it feels awesome to cough crap up.
It seems I have a bit more energy now.

View attachment 190816
Ya man. Lungs are a thing. A quality doc is a quality doc. And my wife is in healthcare. I've got my own share of poop. So I know. It takes time. In my experience, stick to the peeps that help you the most. It's almost like a relationship. And if the relationship isn't paying off? Move on. My 2 cents. From what I've read, you're already on it.

You can PM if you'd like to ask questions on things. The wife is cool and very knowledgeable. I like her :) And My sister has lung issues. So we have some experience there.

Golf and MTB up in the mountains. And a poop ton of wind and snow and hail and rain. But it is the rocky mountains in the spring time. Good to be out and about. Still lots of snow. Any Arizona-ians out there? You can thank me later for the water via the Colorado :D

Darnit. The kid and I played some "tag" in the lobby with the mini Losi's. It was pretty freaking cool. Better than watching something on a device. That's for sure.

Last edited:
I got the camper pulled out and am charging the batteries as we speak.
Fill up my truck and get groceries in the morning and then I'm out of here for a while.
Finally a break! 🤣🤣 have a good safe trip.

Back